Polk @ Bledsoe

warrior1981

14 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I have a feeling this game will be close, Bledsoe plays a lot better at home, I’ll take Bledsoe by 7.

Bledsoe by 7? McMinn Central had touchdown runs of 79 and 83 yards from a Wing T offense that they have used for 3 weeks........No many better Wing T guys around than Coach Davis....but you are correct Bledsoe plays better at home.....Closer than most think....

Question- Why does #2 and #42 not get more touches?

11 minutes ago, Charger64 said:

Bledsoe by 7? McMinn Central had touchdown runs of 79 and 83 yards from a Wing T offense that they have used for 3 weeks........No many better Wing T guys around than Coach Davis....but you are correct Bledsoe plays better at home.....Closer than most think....

It’s gonna be hard to beat Bledsoe at home. 

10 minutes ago, Charger64 said:

#2 usually has the ball every play, and he  plays a lot at QB, I think he may be a little banged up.

20 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Has your opinion on OS changed any?I notice alot of folks are Saying Bledsoe isnt as bad as most thought at thr first of the year.

They seem to be a good team, when I saw them play it was not the best conditions that first Friday night. could they end up 4th in that region?

by the way #2 is not my sun, didn’t want to confuse anyone lol.

39 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

They seem to be a good team, when I saw them play it was not the best conditions that first Friday night. could they end up 4th in that region?

by the way #2 is not my sun, didn’t want to confuse anyone lol.

They should end up 2 if they beat Coalfield. Their only loss is to us. Their coaching isn't bad but that is the only weakness they have right now they're a pretty strong team across the board they just seem to play to the opponent.

Edited by orngnblk

2 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

I have seen Blesdsoe play 3 times and since they got 42 in the line up they are better. When they played OS the conditions was horrible!

That's the way it was with us in Loudon we couldn't get none of our offense going because the field was so terrible in the conditions was just sheets of rain. I gave every good team a pass that night the weather can be an equalizer.

40 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

They should end up 2 if they beat Coalfield. Their only loss is to us. Their coaching isn't bad but that is the only weakness they have right now they're a pretty strong team across the board they just seem to play to the opponent.

OS barely got by Harriman and Medway put in on Harriman, I think Medway might beat OS.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

OS barely got by Harriman and Medway put in on Harriman, I think Medway might beat OS.

And Midway in Harriman both got beat by coalfield so it's probably up in the air right now. that's why I said it's going to be a good game regardless. I have watched all the teams multiple times Oliver Springs is still the best team in our region behind us if they play after their potential.

9 hours ago, TALMAD said:

I have seen Blesdsoe play 3 times and since they got 42 in the line up they are better. When they played OS the conditions was horrible!

Their defense is still rough. Seq could have easily had 49, unforced fumble at the 1 inch line and got to the 5 at the end of the half before time ran out. Polk 35-21