Dogz Vs Rebels

IMDog

30 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Was good to hear that practice this week has been more focused than last week's...Love these boys to death...Have 2 of my own on the field...But I'm not sure which team shows up tomorrow night in the downpour we're expecting. Being in Greeneville won't help a bit either.

I hope they understand how much better they could've played last week and the poor effort they displayed...If so, they should come out playing like a TEAM that deserves the #1 spot.

We won't be seeing the same type of O & D lines nor the power back we faced last week...Just have to play the game on every down. Youth sometimes find that hard to do week after week...I hope missing practice today due to flooding in Roan Mtn won't aid us in coming out flat...Also hope everyone is safe with all this rain and flooding.

Soccer??:shock:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

Gunner if you guys score 14 its over cause we cant find the endzone

We might do it if we come out on the field and can achieve more than just being one dimensional. If we can't, then we might re-live a Hampton game. Anyways, I say the team that really wants it more wins this game. I hope and pray for no injuries.