“THE REMATCH” #1 Greeneville Vs Betsy Round 3

DevilMan03

After about a million post about crazy stuff having nothing to do with football.I certainly look forward to a third round matchup with Greeneville and a great opponent.I talked to an old teammate of coach Witten last night that I work with and hope it's Betsy . I have always like them and they will be the team most years going forward that has the best chance to put us out in the east if things don't change again.We are loaded this year and I hope we can bring back the gold but I'd much rather see a future Betsy team do the same when we are not a championship contender as watch a team from other regions take it all.Shoot, when the playoffs start, I'm for all the locals not playing the Devils.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 2:05 PM, BatmanDevil said:

After about a million post about crazy stuff having nothing to do with football.I certainly look forward to a third round matchup with Greeneville and a great opponent.I talked to an old teammate of coach Witten last night that I work with and hope it's Betsy . I have always like them and they will be the team most years going forward that has the best chance to put us out in the east if things don't change again.We are loaded this year and I hope we can bring back the gold but I'd much rather see a future Betsy team do the same when we are not a championship contender as watch a team from other regions take it all.Shoot, when the playoffs start, I'm for all the locals not playing the Devils.

So BD does this mean you are for AC on Friday night since we are local.. and you guys are not playing us.   Just wondering...;)

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

So BD does this mean you are for AC on Friday night since we are local.. and you guys are not playing us.   Just wondering...;)

I'll put it this way Mav.If you guys or Elizabethton either one puts the Devils out and moves on to play for the state championship.Unless something unforseen happens,I will 100% pull for either of you.I'm always an East Tennessee fan first ,but if a middle or west Tennessee team does well and has a great team, I'll acknowledge and congratulate them .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I'll put it this way Mav.If you guys or Elizabethton either one puts the Devils out and moves on to play for the state championship.Unless something unforseen happens,I will 100% pull for either of you.I'm always an East Tennessee fan first ,but if a middle or west Tennessee team does well and has a great team, I'll acknowledge and congratulate them .

Amen, highly agree.

3 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I really want to be the big person and agree with you but right now I'm just not ready to go there yet...GO GREENE!!!!!

Edited by barb
  • Upvote 1