Union City Storms Into McKenzie

Bigsw02

3 hours ago, TBALLEXPERT said:

My apologies. I should have clarified more and did not mean you were guessing at the outcome but rather  the potential winners to create that scenario weren’t bad guesses for the winners of next weeks games. The least likely of that scenario being TCA winning over LC. 

Thanks. Now I don't have to make the long drive to Tiptonville because The Expert has spoken.

19 hours ago, TPeabodyGT said:

UC had 3 turn overs there at the end in drives that they needed to score on.   McKenzie capitalized on those mistakes and sealed the deal.  

The defense for Mckenzie also played very well.  Again, they ran the same three plays all night.  Dive, Keep, Pitch.  No counters.  No reverse and the passing was non existent.  The turnovers were big.  

11 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Union city would probably give them a fit. I doubt fairley’s coaches  have had to deal with a offense like theirs 

My guess is the discipline of playing your assignment will come into play for Fairley if they play UC.  With that offense, you have to play your responsibility and not suck in or get caught up in the magic show in the backfield.

11 hours ago, volsandtitans1 said:

My guess is the discipline of playing your assignment will come into play for Fairley if they play UC.  With that offense, you have to play your responsibility and not suck in or get caught up in the magic show in the backfield.

I think the coach knows a little something about that offense. Their head coach played for North Carolina, and that’s ACC territory and we all know who runs that wing formation in that conference. 

23 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I think the coach knows a little something about that offense. Their head coach played for North Carolina, and that’s ACC territory and we all know who runs that wing formation in that conference. 

Is Georgia tech acc ? They are the only ones I can think of that run it