CA vs Lewis County

Jdman

2 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

im tellin yall this is gonna be a "close for a half" type affair but CA is clearly the better team

I’m not so sure. I think maybe they were. Thing about Lewis is they have gotten better and better each week. I think the last 2 weeks has shown CA is not the same team. I’ll be surprised if CA pulls it off. 

46 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

That would be nice. :D  

I went to watch CA and Eagleville last week. Honestly a good D could hold CA to 7. I just don’t know enough about Lewis though. I still think they got a good chance beating CA though. If game comes down to field goal then CA wins. Good kicker with strong leg. 

Yes it would be. Idk much about LC either but I feel like CA has been all talk and Ranked way to high. The past two weeks have shown that. They can say whatever they want about the QB injury but its not like they pass the ball anyways so yea! Lewis county will win not a doubt in my mind. 

23 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I’m not so sure. I think maybe they were. Thing about Lewis is they have gotten better and better each week. I think the last 2 weeks has shown CA is not the same team. I’ll be surprised if CA pulls it off. 

Same team? Who have they beat before the injury?......... NOBODY!!

2 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I had to ask they are usually very supportive and vocal!!! And throw a quick left jab at the same time!!!

Yeah, but Vandy & Trollin been hard on them these last couple days and the one guy hasn't had much help defending his cause. It sounds like C.A. is going through a hard time. If they are as good as he claimed earlier it shouldn't be anything his team can't overcome. Just a shame such an important game comes before they can maybe work out the new kinks in the new qb if that is their issue.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, but Vandy & Trollin been hard on them these last couple days and the one guy hasn't had much help defending his cause. It sounds like C.A. is going through a hard time. If they are as good as he claimed earlier it shouldn't be anything his team can't overcome. Just a shame such an important game comes before they can maybe work out the new kinks in the new qb if that is their issue.

With the size they have and the running game they have had they just need a wildcat style kid that can handle the snap and the handoff ,they will be fine,IMO!!