CA vs Lewis County

Jdman

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Stick around Yeti.   Recruit a few more posters. 

I appreciate it man. I think I will I'm pretty sure. Alot of these kids have been To my home so it would kill me to not know how they are doing next year. I enjoy football and my girls and wife enjoys it. So I will be around for a while I think. And yeah I have wondered how to get more people involved around my area.

Alot of question marks about CA offense after losing the QB for the season and a couple linemen and rightfully so. Are these lineman going to be back on the field Friday night??

I've noticed some shade thrown at CA over the FRA game but not much about Lewis Co. getting trounced by Camden. I dont even have to watch that game to know what happened there. And if Camden can physically dominate LC and hold them to 13 points I think CA will as well. Maybe LC has a similar excuse as CA in the FRA game???

32 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Alot of question marks about CA offense after losing the QB for the season and a couple linemen and rightfully so. Are these lineman going to be back on the field Friday night??

I've noticed some shade thrown at CA over the FRA game but not much about Lewis Co. getting trounced by Camden. I dont even have to watch that game to know what happened there. And if Camden can physically dominate LC and hold them to 13 points I think CA will as well. Maybe LC has a similar excuse as CA in the FRA game???

I made some of the same insights on first page of this thread. Was hoping for some Lewis feedback. I assume Camden ran all over them. Was that true or is their another side to the story 

15 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

I made some of the same insights on first page of this thread. Was hoping for some Lewis feedback. I assume Camden ran all over them. Was that true or is their another side to the story 

Yes I'd like to hear what LC fans have to say about the Camden game as well. 

If Camden did anything it was run straight at them all night. That's what they do. They're big and strong but not fast. Unless LC had some of their playmakers out for that game this would appear to be a mismatch that will favor CA. They are big and strong too. But fast as well. 

Edited by Swarm
Clarification

49 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Yes I'd like to hear what LC fans have to say about the Camden game as well. 

If Camden did anything it was run straight at them all night. That's what they do. They're big and strong but not fast. Unless LC had some of their playmakers out for that game this would appear to be a mismatch that will favor CA. They are big and strong too. But fast as well. 

The CA offensive line last week @ Eagleville had one monster at left tackle and the other four positions were small. The TE (#1) is bigger and more physical than the other 4. Not sure who is playing this week.

Lewis County line is big but their defensive line is SLOW. Turtle slow. If Lewis County can stop the run and force CA to throw it will get interesting. They have a middle linebacker throwing the football now. Accuracy is OK. Velocity is not. There will be chances for either team with jump balls downfield and LHS can jump a route for a pick 6.

CA doesn't really run right at you like Camden. Most of their plays are at the perimeter. Not sure why they didn't play more smash mouth football with #24 behind the big line they had a few weeks ago.

37 minutes ago, Salem said:

The CA offensive line last week @ Eagleville had one monster at left tackle and the other four positions were small. The TE (#1) is bigger and more physical than the other 4. Not sure who is playing this week.

Lewis County line is big but their defensive line is SLOW. Turtle slow. If Lewis County can stop the run and force CA to throw it will get interesting. They have a middle linebacker throwing the football now. Accuracy is OK. Velocity is not. There will be chances for either team with jump balls downfield and LHS can jump a route for a pick 6.

CA doesn't really run right at you like Camden. Most of their plays are at the perimeter. Not sure why they didn't play more smash mouth football with #24 behind the big line they had a few weeks ago.

Yeah I just watched some highlights from the CA/Eagleville game. Definitely appears to be a different offensive line than what CA had earlier in the season. Davidson was noticeably under more pressure as a result too. If those linemen are still missing against LC it will be a much closer game than it would be otherwise IMO. One that can go either way. If they're back I say CA wins 28-14. 

I talked about the Camden game in a prior post. That game was the best thing that happened to LC this year and  Camden deserved to win. LC had dominated Camden last yr and returned all but a few starters. LC came into Camden expecting a cake walk and got hit in the mouth by a fired up team. It was still an 8 point game until Camden scored with 42 seconds left then ran an interception back with no time left. That loss helped to refocus the Panthers. As far as speed on the D line the inside guys run like 300 pounders, but both DEs can move well. One caught a 52 yd TD against Obion