Dobyns Bennett vs Morristown West

BatmanDevil

I'll bring back the colors for this one.Seniors,it's not been the season you wanted but if these are your last two games,how do you want to go out ? Win or lose,you want to look back and say you gave it everything and played every last play as hard as you could.I know as a former Dobyns Bennett dad,one of my  most  proud moments  was when one of  my sons played his last game and it was against Maryville.He played his heart out and never hung his head .I'll  never forget telling my wife during the game  that even though we are getting beat,our son is having a hail of a game. He went out as a warrior and gave 100%  until that last second ticked off the clock.Underclassmen,your time will be here before you can turn around,send your senior leaders out as winners and maybe the bunch behind you will do the same in a year or two.Roll Tribe !!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, RebelAtHeart said:

Hurry and win this one before they announce the final score of the Science Hill v Jeff Co game!  DB should win this by a couple dozen - if they want to.

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

Every time I pick DB they are up at half and lose. So Im picking MW and DB will probably win now.

This year has been all about how your team lines up against different opponents.It's been Jekyll and Hyde throughout the conference all year.Lots of examples from top to bottom.Science Hill gets beat by Dobyns Bennett but looks like a top 10 team against Farragut and Bearden.MW beats Jeff county but gets beat bad by HV.Jeff county plays a great game against HV.So all bets are off with the SH and Jeff county game or DB and their last two games.

Well we're headed down to Morristown
Before they close all the interstates down
Out in Hamblen they are killing time
Filling out forms
Standing in line
Well our students fought the Battle of Bands
Spent the weekends in the high school stands
Met the coaches in the study hall
Asked them the game
Said it's football
And we're headed down to Morristown.....

9 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Well we're headed down to Morristown
Before they close all the interstates down
Out in Hamblen they are killing time
Filling out forms
Standing in line
Well our students fought the Battle of Bands
Spent the weekends in the high school stands
Met the coaches in the study hall
Asked them the game
Said it's football
And we're headed down to Morristown.....

I see you have tried to rap and Rhyme twice ,here is one to take over to the Musket thread

• Sad 1