Creekwood @ Springfield!

Kevin38

11 minutes ago, putboobieincoach said:

23-18 after 3 quarters. Final score doesn't really represent how close the game was. Having said that, Springfield is easily the best team Creek Wood has played this year. 

When Spfd is not shooting themselves in the foot with penalties on offense they are capable of putting up pts. 

It felt like the Spfd and Montgomery game all over again. Missed tackles, Penalties, jacking around on offense. Creek Wood kept the fight 

Edited by brian2000

1 hour ago, DANR said:

True.  CW was a scrappy team.  They held the Jackets several times when they were driving deep in CW territory.  Hopefully they pull one off in round 1.

I seen South Side play this year, they are tough/diciplined on defense, saw them play the veer option very well, having said that, SS is very average on offense, plus their top RB (good player) is out due to injury, despite them being 9-1 I believe CW has a decent chance.....

26 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Central had CW down 24-6 at one point then CE let them back in the game and barely pulled it out. 

I feel you......Spfd was up on MC like 30-14 and let them back in it with missed tackles and penalties. Have to put teams like MC and CW away bc they are scrappy enough to pull an upset. 

Edited by brian2000

I liked how Springfield ran the ball last night. The weather didn’t affect the pass game as much as I thought it would, since it was a blowing mist till half time. Hats off to Creek Wood tho they covered up 23 better than I thought they could, but he still had a good game. 8 looked good after only getting 2-3 touches in the blowout win against Greenbrier last week. Looked like they came out flat, I hope they got that out of their systems. Now it’s time to get down to business in the second season. Let’s get it done Jackets!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job.