• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
TigerFan76

Watertown @ East Robertson

9 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

As predicted this game is far too interesting. 34-12 at the half. 

Edited by H2Oman

52 minutes ago, Daddycreswell said:

34-12 H20 halftime.  Refs have thrown every flag possible on us.

That’s the way the Lebanon game was for us, I thought you guys would take care of business, East’s QB is their best player and honestly they don’t use him enough 

1 hour ago, Daddycreswell said:

34-12 H20 halftime.  Refs have thrown every flag possible on us.

The refs have been horrible this year doesn't surprise me at all with how bad the officials have been this year 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, RTD said:

The refs have been horrible this year doesn't surprise me at all with how bad the officials have been this year 

They threw a flag on one of H20 players cause he told ER player to shut up. Threw 4 different flags on us while trying kick off. We ended up kicking it off from our 30. One of the flags was a delay of game cause the white hat said he didn't blow the whistle before our kicker kicked it. They threw one on ER after we tackled him out of bounds cause the ER player shoved our guy off him. 

10 minutes ago, Daddycreswell said:

They threw a flag on one of H20 players cause he told ER player to shut up. Threw 4 different flags on us while trying kick off. We ended up kicking it off from our 30. One of the flags was a delay of game cause the white hat said he didn't blow the whistle before our kicker kicked it. They threw one on ER after we tackled him out of bounds cause the ER player shoved our guy off him. 

That sounds like the officials they are just really bad im worried that they will cost some teams a W in the playoffs with bad officiating 

On 10/27/2018 at 12:32 AM, Daddycreswell said:

Possibly the worst Refs I’ve ever seen. One of the Refs threatened to throw a flag on one of our players for clapping. Not in someone’s face or in a taunting manner, just clapping because one of his teammates made a good play. I’m seriously thinking about becoming a Ref. Just don’t know how I’d work it out with my job. But seriously, things need to change. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PurpleReign said:

Possibly the worst Refs I’ve ever seen. One of the Refs threatened to throw a flag on one of our players for clapping. Not in someone’s face or in a taunting manner, just clapping because one of his teammates made a good play. I’m seriously thinking about becoming a Ref. Just don’t know how I’d work it out with my job. But seriously, things need to change. 

what time do you get off from work? They may be able to work out a schedule for you

15 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

ER and Westmoreland refs are as inbred as it gets.  one eyeball, vacant zombie stares, etc

Easy now! You're confusing westy with someone else!