Possible COIN FLIP for region Title is Region 6!

FridayMainEvent

22 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Yep but those were very different circumstances.  I remember telling you to watch a certain backup runningback who had been getting a few carries for Gallatin.  That kid ended up being Gallatin’s all time leading rusher and current starter at Georgia Tech.  

Yep, Jordan turned out to be a good one.   I was thinking you were the one who gave me stats for that game.   I'm getting old and my memory isn't as good.

1 hour ago, sportsguy22 said:

You have a good memory! It was 5 TDs to 2 TDs in the preseason. It was, however, 12 weeks ago! We have a very good team and we’ll be at home, but Y’all have a great tradition and Mark will have his guys ready to go after his alma mater! That said, it is a better draw than hosting Hillsboro obviously. Curious if they end up playing at Vandy? at TSU? at Hillwood? The handbook states they have to play at 7 pm on Friday night in the playoffs.

Luckily last week all of the guys who got hurt in that scrimmage have returned.  Did the receiver who got carried off in that scrimmage ever return for Shelbyville? He absolutely killed the secondary of Gallatin before he got hurt.  

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

Luckily last week all of the guys who got hurt in that scrimmage have returned.  Did the receiver who got carried off in that scrimmage ever return for Shelbyville? He absolutely killed the secondary of Gallatin before he got hurt.  

No....he tore his ACL in that scrimmage unfortunately! Stepped in the trench around the field when the track was being finished. Horrible situation. He’ll be back next year.