Does Union City Rebound Against Halls?

Bigsw02

After last week's defeat at the hands of the Rebels of McKenzie, will the Tornadoes get back to winning. All indications of the history between these two teams say yes. My son is a freshman on the team and tonight he got home from practice very worn out. He said practice was tough. I know that he got home about an hour later than normal. So it seems that the coaching staff is trying to refocus this team. Honestly that concerns me a little bit. We will see how things go from here. What say you?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Tide21 said:

There was a McKenzie guy saying union city didn’t seem like they had any pep against them. He said it seemed like players almost didn’t want to be there. Do you have any idea why ?  I hope all is well 

I'm wondering if the fact that they have learned that they aren't world beaters over the last 2 years has dropped their heads any.  They realized they weren't even the best team in a 30 mile radius.  Or may it just be in the coach's head.  He may be pushing them a lot more since he has learned that same message.

10 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

After last week's defeat at the hands of the Rebels of McKenzie, will the Tornadoes get back to winning. All indications of the history between these two teams say yes. My son is a freshman on the team and tonight he got home from practice very worn out. He said practice was tough. I know that he got home about an hour later than normal. So it seems that the coaching staff is trying to refocus this team. Honestly that concerns me a little bit. We will see how things go from here. What say you?

He is tired cause you are making him eat all that weight loss crap like tofu and bean sprouts. Feed that boy some bread and spaghetti. I'm sure you have a family recipe for good spaghetti from the old country. UC gets the win. 

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

He is tired cause you are making him eat all that weight loss crap like tofu and bean sprouts. Feed that boy some bread and spaghetti. I'm sure you have a family recipe for good spaghetti from the old country. UC gets the win. 

I have a 50 gallon drum and enough acid to do the job. Got that from the old country. Whachoo got to say bout that.

On 10/22/2018 at 8:33 PM, Bigsw02 said:

You will have ZERO problems with Halls. 

Alright Tornadoes IT IS GAME DAY. TIME TO BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. This game is HUGE. Come out of the gate firing on all cylinders. STEP ON THE GAS AND NEVER LET UP. You are playing for a potential 2nd place in the region. That means a first round home game to start the playoffs. ITS TIME TO COMPETE PLAY PHYSICAL AND FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES