Round 1: Oneida hosts Happy Valley

Guest Fall101

17 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

Ok Crow dont hunt me down and kill me but Im taking HV in this one. I just dont see Onidea winning. THey have not impressed me at all this year. Its not your normal Onidea team. Just not playing like they usually do.

Crow may not post this week,he has had a tough year for sure!Indian faithful need to look at the future of this team and may have to make some hard decisions after this week.Oneida has always had a great reputation on the field as a team you dont want to have to play.

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Oneida may be playing against the real #1 seed of Region 1 first round. Happy Valley playing their best football right now. Just beat #1 seed of their region respectively. Oneida better bring their A game.

We hope so Yeti.  Hey if you're not the #1 seed you wanna be #3. That means no Meigs til 3rd round if you make it that far.  

3 hours ago, gfd709 said:

Ok Crow dont hunt me down and kill me but Im taking HV in this one. I just dont see Onidea winning. THey have not impressed me at all this year. Its not your normal Onidea team. Just not playing like they usually do.

You're welcome to pick who you think will win. Won't hurt my feelings. I'll pass along your disappointment in us, that'll straighten them out I'm sure :roll:

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Crow may not post this week,he has had a tough year for sure!Indian faithful need to look at the future of this team and may have to make some hard decisions after this week.Oneida has always had a great reputation on the field as a team you dont want to have to play.

Brother you know what's up, just trying to get by without ruffling to many feathers.