Round 1: Oneida hosts Happy Valley

Guest Fall101

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Bet you a coke on it Bass that H.V pulls it out. It's about all I can afford to lose$ :roflol:

We certainly appreciate your confidence yeti. Over the last three years I've seen Bass predict games and he's right more than wrong. However, I leanin' this is one of his few misses!!!! Gonna be a game but if we play to our strengths and protect the ball I think we may eek it out.

HV 13- Oneida 6 is my prediction. Got to actually see them play this past Friday. Honestly the first drive big ole 44 kept popping out of holes because I was watching from head on. Then I realized he was playing QB.  They played well from that package. And honestly the kid throws the ball pretty decent as well. I would not be scared to let him sling a few. Defense looked strong. So yes I think ole HV will pull out this one. Good luck!

Guest Fall101

Alright HV fellers answer me this and I’m not bein smart.

Does HV have any other playmakers besides 44? If that’s all that you all have and yeah don’t get me wrong a really good player can take a team a pretty good ways but I wouldn’t trust that against a Lambert Defense. I can assure you that Lambert’s D will be ready to play and ya better bring more than 1 guy that can pound the rock. 

5 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Does HV have any other playmakers besides 44? If that’s all that you all have and yeah don’t get me wrong a really good player can take a team a pretty good ways but I wouldn’t trust that against a Lambert Defense. I can assure you that Lambert’s D will be ready to play and ya better bring more than 1 guy that can pound the rock. 

#13 and #7 can make plays for hv.  #44 is just their main stud.  Kind of like Coffey is for us

Edited by THE KING

Guest Fall101
3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

#13 and #7 can make plays for hv.  #44 is just their main stud.  Kind of like Coffey is for us

Alright. We lost our main stud weeks ago. We have quite a few good backs just hopin our Oline opens some holes for them. 

16 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

#24 (rb) comin into his own kinda late but after a few touches he gets a rythmn had he's there then he's not. On D we have several playmakers on right left and middle. Soph #12 was moved to FS halfway thru season and he may be best athlete on the team. #23 #50 and #51 all have a nose for the ball and,they play hungry.