Round 1: Oneida hosts Happy Valley

Guest Fall101

Guest Fall101
11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You need to read that again!

That’s real cute O&B not one time did I tell anybody bout those daisy dukes or skinny jeans I saw you in. Then you go and change my words :angry:

Guest Fall101
1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Hey spike in all seriousness,im pulling for you all and i think you get it done!Good luck buddy!!

I appreciate it O&B! I just worry bout that dang offense we have and if we can move the ball. You have seen it first hand and it’s enough to make a preacher man cuss. 

Just now, Spike16 said:

I appreciate it O&B! I just worry bout that dang offense we have and if we can move the ball. You have seen it first hand and it’s enough to make a preacher man cuss. 

They have a hard time scoring on tough D and thats what they are gonna get tonight.Just take what they give you,it is what it is!

1 minute ago, Spike16 said:

I'm pulling for ya too bud, just not sure you can pull it out. Same reason you just stated. You really missing the RB you lost to Injuries it seems. I hate to say it but as good as H.V. seem to be playing will be a hard win for ya. But good luck sir.

Guest Fall101
25 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

They have a hard time scoring on tough D and thats what they are gonna get tonight.Just take what they give you,it is what it is!

Yeah it’s gonna be a defensive battle. It’s raining here in Oneida and 44 degrees now so turnovers may become a key factor in this one. 

Edited by Fall101

Guest Fall101
24 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm pulling for ya too bud, just not sure you can pull it out. Same reason you just stated. You really missing the RB you lost to Injuries it seems. I hate to say it but as good as H.V. seem to be playing will be a hard win for ya. But good luck sir.

From what I’ve seen and read HV was probably the best team up in that region once they got everything together and started playin ball. We have our work cut out for us but we will give it a dang good shot. 

Just now, Spike16 said:

From what I’ve seen and read HV was probably the best team up in that region once they got everything together and started playin ball. We have our work cut out for us but we will give it a dang good shot. 

I know you will. And I have the same assessment of H.V.