Round 1: Oneida hosts Happy Valley

Guest Fall101

Guest Fall101
11 minutes ago, Kickersdad said:

#24 (rb) comin into his own kinda late but after a few touches he gets a rythmn had he's there then he's not. On D we have several playmakers on right left and middle. Soph #12 was moved to FS halfway thru season and he may be best athlete on the team. #23 #50 and #51 all have a nose for the ball and,they play hungry. 

I’m really hopin for a hard hittin clean game. You gonna make the trip to the Reservation?

Guest Fall101

Awesome! I hope your boy ain’t got a big strong leg during warmups cause you may lose a few balls during warmups. They have a net up but I’ve seen more balls go over the net and down in the woods then I’ve seen the net catch :blush: and most of the balls aren’t found once they go down in that place 

Edited by Fall101

1 hour ago, Spike16 said:

Awesome! I hope your boy ain’t got a big strong leg during warmups cause you may lose a few balls during warmups. They have a net up but I’ve seen more balls go over the net and down in the woods then I’ve seen the net catch :blush: and most of the balls aren’t found once they go down in that place 

I'll let him know to back up. Thanks for the heads up. 

Guest Fall101

HV folks if y’all are rollin towards the Reservation early tomorrow. Here is a few good places to eat. 

Raezacks

El Rey Mexican 

Preston’s Steakhouse

Phillips Drive In

Plus all the normal fast food joints 

11 hours ago, Spike16 said:

HV folks if y’all are rollin towards the Reservation early tomorrow. Here is a few good places to eat. 

Raezacks

El Rey Mexican 

Preston’s Steakhouse

Phillips Drive In

Plus all the normal fast food joints 

Plan on hitting the road by 2 Spike so thanks for the info. Best of luck to you and the Indians and we look forward to the huge challenge.

Hoping for an injury free game and safe travels to and from The Reservation for both sides. HV your GPS will likely recommend hwy 456. That's fine but it's a narrow 2 lane curvy joint. Some like that, I personally stay hwy 63 west to hwy 27 north. Much easier roads if you're not familiar with them. Both hit oneida in virtually the same place, then again oppositesides of town are virtually the same place :lol:

spikes got you dialed in on grub, except Prestons, I don't recommend it. 

11 minutes ago, crow said:

Hoping for an injury free game and safe travels to and from The Reservation for both sides. HV your GPS will likely recommend hwy 456. That's fine but it's a narrow 2 lane curvy joint. Some like that, I personally stay hwy 63 west to hwy 27 north. Much easier roads if you're not familiar with them. Both hit oneida in virtually the same place, then again oppositesides of town are virtually the same place :lol:

Two good teams here, wish you guys good luck on both sides i respect the teams and the T posters here. Good luck fellas. Safe travels and I hope your injury free.

Guest Fall101
52 minutes ago, crow said:

You know Crow me and the wife eat there a couple years back and the food was mediocre and the dang bill was 42 bucks! Last time I have ate there.