Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

tcjacket13

10 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

I think you do, id put 8 on 11 and just load the box 

When Tyner plays Trousdale next week they will need to do like Whitwell does. They just put everyone up on the line. Whitwell will have DBs making tackles in the backfield. I will be interested to see your game with Greenback. That passing attack they have will force you to play disciplined football. 

9 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

I haven't seen #8 for TC but JB has beat double as well as single coverage all year. Pick your "poison" in covering Tyner's Offense. 

That’s right.. you have the best collection of talent in the entire city of Chattanooga.  Your athletes are unmatched in 1-3A. Even Alcoa doesn’t usually have quite as many athletes as Tyner.  They just are extremely well coached.  Tyner should cruise to a state title this season on athletes alone. They outmatched Union City last season as well. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

I haven't seen #8 for TC but JB has beat double as well as single coverage all year. Pick your "poison" in covering Tyner's Offense. 

6'1/6'2 long lanky kid that can fly, pretty shifty when running the ball, he may pick up some late offers from the OVC, he's a special football player for sure, our line is our biggest asset though. 

49 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

it will be a good game, you just never know which tyner team will show.  One can bet that they will overwhelm you with athletes and you guys will have to throw to beat them is my guess.  They will stack the box.  They also have one of the too jr wr in the state I would say.

I really don't think they will overwhelm TC with an athletes after playing Lebanon 6a 8-2 team with how athletic they were on both sides of the ball with their U of Georgia commit that's a DE/TE we ran the ball against Lebanon I'm sure we can run the ball on Tyner and TC has the same problem sometimes you get the good TC team sometimes they come out flat with a bad gameplan TC have been outcoached in all the games they lost but TC defense always show up and nobody has really had that much success running the ball on TC 

2 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Marion is not your average 3 win team, they have played good competition, if the QB is back, we will have to come to play to get a win, most are screaming mercy, as of now, the film I have seen, I highly doubt mercy will be involved, MC will compete their hind ends off. 

SP played really bad and had a dozen or so snaps over the QBs head or on the ground and still mercy ruled them. Trousdale should easily mercy rule this Marion team.