Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

tcjacket13

11 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

Yes Roy I am ready... Probably my last game Friday although i hope not

You will be at Gordonsville next Friday night in your orange and black. No more purple jocks for you after this week. You should get to see SP play two games this season. After the quarterfinals you can support Whitwell. That way you can say you wore a purple, orange, and red jock all in one season. LMBO

8 minutes ago, RTD said:

I really don't think they will overwhelm TC with an athletes after playing Lebanon 6a 8-2 team with how athletic they were on both sides of the ball with their U of Georgia commit that's a DE/TE we ran the ball against Lebanon I'm sure we can run the ball on Tyner and TC has the same problem sometimes you get the good TC team sometimes they come out flat with a bad gameplan TC have been outcoached in all the games they lost but TC defense always show up and nobody has really had that much success running the ball on TC 

TC has not been outcoached in all three games, the only game where you can say that is the Whitwell game, we got predictable, the lebanon game, you should have won but didn't thanks to a phantom holding call, and well watertown game you lost because you gave a team that thrives off momentum, all the momentum in the world with a fumble up 14 with 7 min to go, coaches don't fumble the ball bud and coaches don't "hold" either so that statement holds no water, just cause we are 7-3 against a tough schedule doesn't give anyone a right to bash our coach, they are doing well with what they have imo. 

8 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I haven’t seen Trousdale to know what you play. I was responding to someone that said put 8 on Batiste. It wouldn’t work. That kid will play major college football. 

When #11 was a soph, we had a kid, caps,  who had been timed at a camp electronically 4.48.  After Batiste had ran by him and scored a td, he came off the field and said, man that guy is fast.  Kid is a track star with phenomenal hands as well.

2 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

TC has not been outcoached in all three games, the only game where you can say that is the Whitwell game, we got predictable, the lebanon game, you should have won but didn't thanks to a phantom holding call, and well watertown game you lost because you gave a team that thrives off momentum, all the momentum in the world with a fumble up 14 with 7 min to go, coaches don't fumble the ball bud and coaches don't "hold" either so that statement holds no water, just cause we are 7-3 against a tough schedule doesn't give anyone a right to bash our coach, they are doing well with what they have imo. 

Not all 3 I shouldn't say that I think Watertown and Whitwell but the officials helped Watertown and Lebanon out with very bad calls that cost TC both of those games but Watertown did outcoach TC after their QB was hurt when TC couldn't figure out how to stop Price in the QB power in final few minutes of 4th quarter 

7 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

I'm not bashing the coaches at the being of the season the team had cancer in on the team but it's not bashing because in my opinion, the coaching has gotten better and better as the season went on only game I really have a problem with was the Whitwell game I don't understand what they where trying to do on offense with an offense we haven't run all year and it went back to last season with #8 to left and #8 to the right but the offense they are running now using all the weapons that they have I love it and its not predictable and the defense  has been great all year 

19 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I haven’t seen Trousdale to know what you play. I was responding to someone that said put 8 on Batiste. It wouldn’t work. That kid will play major college football. 

I'm sure he will TC has face D-1 players a few times this year but they have both been defensive lineman I don't know who will cove him but first TC has to take care of Marion Co but im sure #8 could run with Bastiste #8 is one of tastes players that has ever played in TC but 8 has only played defense in one game and that was at safety 

13 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

When #11 was a soph, we had a kid, caps,  who had been timed at a camp electronically 4.48.  After Batiste had ran by him and scored a td, he came off the field and said, man that guy is fast.  Kid is a track star with phenomenal hands as well.

Wow I'm excited to see the kid play if TC beats Marion Co I still feel whoever wins between Tyner and TC will play on Cookeville 

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

I'm not bashing the coaches at the being of the season the team had cancer in on the team but it's not bashing because in my opinion, the coaching has gotten better and better as the season went on only game I really have a problem with was the Whitwell game I don't understand what they where trying to do on offense with an offense we haven't run all year and it went back to last season with #8 to left and #8 to the right but the offense they are running now using all the weapons that they have I love it and its not predictable and the defense  has been great all year 

I agree Whitwell game was predictable, and I have had a chance to discuss that and he felt like that was the best way to attack their defense was to run it right at them, which it was 7-13 in OT, so you can't say the plan failed, we were right there, they made the plays to win the game we didn't. As far as watertown going price in wildcat after injury to webster, that in no way was a "good coaching decision" the starting QB got hurt so what were you going to do? You put the ball in your best players hands, and the drive they scored to take the the lead, we did stop them (there is video out there), so at the end of the day we are 7-3 because we haven't played mistake free football in big games this year except FC, we make mistakes at the key point of the game which is magnified compared to say like Watertown's opening possession INT, when they had time to recover and make up for it, we didn't when we made those mistakes. 

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

I'm sure he will TC has face D-1 players a few times this year but they have both been defensive lineman I don't know who will cove him but first TC has to take care of Marion Co but im sure #8 could run with Bastiste #8 is one of tastes players that has ever played in TC but 8 has only played defense in one game and that was at safety 

I have lots of respect for Trousdale, but he can’t run with Batiste. I think Trousdale has a good team, but speed wise Batiste is on a different level.