Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

tcjacket13

9 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

Yea let's not run or let play that much the 210 lb. SENIOR rb who when they need the tough yards could potentially get them or actually block... Its been a show this year 

What kind of mess is this? You about ready to take that purple jock off and walk the plank? You got to help lying lips get the u haul backed up first?

10 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

Yea let's not run or let play that much the 210 lb. SENIOR rb who when they need the tough yards could potentially get them or actually block... Its been a show this year 

I wouldn’t run him either. If it’s the one I’m thinking of he looked and moved more like an offensive linemen when I saw him. 

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? You about ready to take that purple jock off and walk the plank? You got to help lying lips get the u haul backed up first?

Roy, I don’t think he’s wearing a purple jock. He’s got one more game and he will be back watching the Pirates again. As a matter of fact, I’m betting on him not wasting too much time and being at Gordonsville next week. 

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy, I don’t think he’s wearing a purple jock. He’s got one more game and he will be back watching the Pirates again. As a matter of fact, I’m betting on him not wasting too much time and being at Gordonsville next week. 

Bass if we win, do we have anything for Tyner iyo?

31 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Bass if we win, do we have anything for Tyner iyo?

it will be a good game, you just never know which tyner team will show.  One can bet that they will overwhelm you with athletes and you guys will have to throw to beat them is my guess.  They will stack the box.  They also have one of the too jr wr in the state I would say.

10 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

210 or 240.....lol.  Totally agree, he runs downhill, 3 or 4 yards a pop.  I have thought he should be running it more for the last couple of years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Marion is not your average 3 win team, they have played good competition, if the QB is back, we will have to come to play to get a win, most are screaming mercy, as of now, the film I have seen, I highly doubt mercy will be involved, MC will compete their hind ends off. 

TC's line on both sides will dominate. Sampson is the best player they got by far. Did you not see what SP and Tyner did to them?  I know yall are better than SP and about close with Tyner, so I think yall follow suit and do the same thing to them. I just really think the Warriors are ready for the season to end and start looking forward to next season IMO.