Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Best game we played this year was versus FC, they will likely at least be semifinal team again this year, and we gashed them up the middle, They made a couple tough plays, that game could have easily been 27-7

It’s hard to figure out sometime. That same Friendship team lost to Goodpasture. 

On 10/27/2018 at 2:05 PM, Peacemaker45 said:

Mr. Jordan , I talked with a senior player this morning and he advised that Sampson will be back!  You feel bad for them ,You are not fooling no one it tickles you to no end to see them loose 

It’s well known who I am because I’m somewhat brave enough to do that.  I don’t hide behind a screen name or a woman . Do you? 

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You will be at Gordonsville next Friday night in your orange and black. No more purple jocks for you after this week. You should get to see SP play two games this season. After the quarterfinals you can support Whitwell. That way you can say you wore a purple, orange, and red jock all in one season. LMBO

That won't happen... I watched the 1st Whitwell game and may make it to gordonsville game then for sure I'll watch the 2nd Whitwell game and SP vs Greenback... no more colored jocks for me Orange and Black

6 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I have lots of respect for Trousdale, but he can’t run with Batiste. I think Trousdale has a good team, but speed wise Batiste is on a different level. 

8 can run with him, now cover him idk with the different routes they have him doing. The only reason I said him is because that’s the only person that they will have a chance with