Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

tcjacket13

6 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

He definitely was a good one. In the playoff game last year at Tyner, he busted a 80 yd touchdown on the 1ST series that MC had the ball. We kinda held him in check the rest of the game but he got our attention!

Wish him the best for the future!

I thought that was the QB that busted that long run on you boys in the playoffs. 

Bass - It was Sampson who had the long TD run on the first series in Round 3 last year.  I'm not sure how we did it but the Ram defense really held Saylors in check in his last HS football game.

Back to main thread - I think TC either wins this game by more than 5 touchdowns or it could be surprisingly close.  Tyner really jumped on MC early in our game this year and didn't encounter much resistance after jumping up by 3 or 4 TDs.  If MC can avoid an early avalanche of points(Big If) and hang around a while-maybe get TC to tighten up some they could stay within 10 points.

My prediction TC 42-7

36 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

This is very true, he can make a statement without 8 or 21, #6 and #5 will be our difference makers, if we make a run, they will have had a big impact on the games. Both are sophomores so they need the playoff experience. 

Yeah our younguns got alot of play time this year. Hope that doesn't change in the playoffs if we could be so lucky.

Edited by Imthayeti

31 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

So TC plays at home this Friday.  If they win will they be at home against Tyler? When will they be away? Just for the H20 game? Winner of that host the semis at home this year?

No, it will be at Tyner and yes semis will be at home for either H2O, TC or Tyner