Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

tcjacket13

3 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

I agree Whitwell game was predictable, and I have had a chance to discuss that and he felt like that was the best way to attack their defense was to run it right at them, which it was 7-13 in OT, so you can't say the plan failed, we were right there, they made the plays to win the game we didn't. As far as watertown going price in wildcat after injury to webster, that in no way was a "good coaching decision" the starting QB got hurt so what were you going to do? You put the ball in your best players hands, and the drive they scored to take the the lead, we did stop them (there is video out there), so at the end of the day we are 7-3 because we haven't played mistake free football in big games this year except FC, we make mistakes at the key point of the game which is magnified compared to say like Watertown's opening possession INT, when they had time to recover and make up for it, we didn't when we made those mistakes. 

The officials made some calls that cost TC the game on the won't that touch H2O player the fumble on the goal line that the refs blew the whistle and your right Price didn't score on that last touchdown I still feel best game TC played all year was the Lebanon game and if #8 had played TC would have been 9-1 this year

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I have lots of respect for Trousdale, but he can’t run with Batiste. I think Trousdale has a good team, but speed wise Batiste is on a different level. 

He may be on a different level but he won't ever get a 1 on 1 matchup TC defense is really good and has a very good defensive coordinator that always has a great gameplan 

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

The officials made some calls that cost TC the game on the won't that touch H2O player the fumble on the goal line that the refs blew the whistle and your right Price didn't score on that last touchdown I still feel best game TC played all year was the Lebanon game and if #8 had played TC would have been 9-1 this year

Best game we played this year was versus FC, they will likely at least be semifinal team again this year, and we gashed them up the middle, They made a couple tough plays, that game could have easily been 27-7

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

He may be on a different level but he won't ever get a 1 on 1 matchup TC defense is really good and has a very good defensive coordinator that always has a great gameplan 

Yeah the DC is what you would call a legacy coach, dad and granddad are in Coaches hall of fame, brother was the OC at Austin Peay last year, so yeah he's pretty good. 

10 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Yeah the DC is what you would call a legacy coach, dad and granddad are in Coaches hall of fame, brother was the OC at Austin Peay last year, so yeah he's pretty good. 

Oh I know I knew he would be good but not this good this fast I just have the feeling that next year team will be even better than this year team and the sky is the limit for DC and the whole coaching staff 

1 hour ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

I agree Whitwell game was predictable, and I have had a chance to discuss that and he felt like that was the best way to attack their defense was to run it right at them, which it was 7-13 in OT, so you can't say the plan failed, we were right there, they made the plays to win the game we didn't. As far as watertown going price in wildcat after injury to webster, that in no way was a "good coaching decision" the starting QB got hurt so what were you going to do? You put the ball in your best players hands, and the drive they scored to take the the lead, we did stop them (there is video out there), so at the end of the day we are 7-3 because we haven't played mistake free football in big games this year except FC, we make mistakes at the key point of the game which is magnified compared to say like Watertown's opening possession INT, when they had time to recover and make up for it, we didn't when we made those mistakes. 

Can you guys really say that you can 100% tell in the video that he was down? Cmon man, there is no way

Just now, Grizzly478 said:

Can you guys really say that you can 100% tell in the video that he was down? Cmon man, there is no way

Your right on the TD/not a TD call, I was referring to the fumble, and if I knew how to cut a video on hudl and put it on here with a link, I think you would agree, the missed fumble call in the Tennessee/South Carolina game has nothing on that play, it is clear as day, no idea how they missed it, white hat threw his bean bag and everything and then whistled it dead.

3 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

If you are referring to the video on hudl there is no way to tell either. Both side judge and line judge had him down, and white hat did throw his bean bag. But on hudl there is no way you can say if he was down or not.

oh but you can i'm trying to screen shot a picture of it and if I can I will post it, it's not close brotha