Forrest vs Waverly

Wavo2004

Kritz got two pics in the Page game that saved TDs, or Forrest would've lost that game.  

Wild and Jones were all world at several positions each. They could do anything and play any position. Both of them. I believe that. They made a difference on offense defense and special teams. Dyer was like that too.  Did more than just what stats reflected. 

They were also leaders. They didn't sulk or anything like that. They competed and they made their teammates better,  

Sometimes it's about more than stats. 

Wild and Jones weren't "good" players. They were the best tandem this school has ever had, and the 2016 playoff run proves it. So does the (2015/2016) 21-4 record.   

10 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I remember Wild kicking the helmet away from Ty Love on the ground. Love was infuriated. Wild had gotten in his head. Without a single penalty. We don't have anyone like that now. All we DO is get penalties. We are the ones whose heads are messed up. 

I remember that vividly! Probably should have been a penalty, but it wasn’t called and we played on and Love was a non-factor the rest of the night. 

11 minutes ago, Salem said:

How high do the waves have to be on the field before they postpone the game? What kind of storm surge did you have over there?

If it's still white capping on the field tomorrow afternoon can we move the game to Forrest - our field is fine!

It hasn't been that bad over here