Forrest vs Waverly

Wavo2004

12 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I'm impressed too with Forrest...there's some talent on the field wearing white, just couldn't make the big positive plays... just as I type that, they hit a long one...no quit in 'em.

We will lose the QB and 3-4 linemen. 

We underachieved for two straight years. 

Should be hosting multiple playoff games in 2019. 

Waverly had too many penalties tonight. 2 TD called back due to penalties. 2 lost fumbles. I understand it was raining but no excuse. Forrest fought hard. 

Waverly needs to clean up the stupid penalties. I think we had 7 false starts and several holds. 

Looking forward to next week. Been a long time coming. 

2 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Waverly had too many penalties tonight. 2 TD called back due to penalties. 2 lost fumbles. I understand it was raining but no excuse. Forrest fought hard. 

Waverly needs to clean up the stupid penalties. I think we had 7 false starts and several holds. 

Looking forward to next week. Been a long time coming. 

Yeah we looked horrible, if we start off next week like we did this week, we gone have some major problems! :-?

On 11/2/2018 at 8:52 PM, Salem said:

Our two wingbacks tonight will have negative yards. Our top wingback who is also our punter is no longer on the team as of the 2nd quarter of the last game. He is a difference maker and was greatly missed tonight. Anyone who as seen film will notice 13 isn’t playing.  

Hmmmm think I disagree with you on the above statement!! 13 not the best runner & my understanding he was a drama queen   Forrest played tough football the first half the 2nd half they got out coached that’s all you can say!! 40 should not have been running the ball think he had negative yards all night! Waverly couldn’t stop 6 or 14 the first half  and what does Forrest do the 2nd half just the opposite  Forrest has a great QB and he is a very accurate passer lot of drop passes. Forrest has players playing out of position 22 should be on the line instead of tide end think he dropped 3.  Think Forrest has the players just got to get the coaching!!! 

5 hours ago, Ace2 said:

13 not the best runner & my understanding he was a drama queen

That's a pretty rough thing to say about a high school kid. He competed in several sports and seemed to do all that was asked of him.  I don't condone quitting however but that's between him and the staff and the kid's family. 

Forrest coaches did a bad job this year. Next year they have Elite 8 talent but I have learned to expect another 6-4 season and 1st round exit.   

Someone posted that I owe an apology. I don't owe squat. It's called tough love. This game was proof that Forrest had the talent to beat Eagleville and hang with LC. And to at LEAST not get mercy ruled at halftime by CA and Watertown. Atrocious coaching job. After the BGA game I wondered if Forrest was going to scrap the football program altogether. 

Several have mentioned the East West plays in THIS game in the 2nd half, and I agree, it was mind boggling.  The offensive play caller needs to take a "difference between rear exit/hole in the ground" class. 

5 hours ago, Ace2 said:

Hmmmm think I disagree with you on the above statement!! 13 not the best runner & my understanding he was a drama queen   Forrest played tough football the first half the 2nd half they got out coached that’s all you can say!! 40 should not have been running the ball think he had negative yards all night! Waverly couldn’t stop 6 or 14 the first half  and what does Forrest do the 2nd half just the opposite  Forrest has a great QB and he is a very accurate passer lot of drop passes. Forrest has players playing out of position 22 should be on the line instead of tide end think he dropped 3.  Think Forrest has the players just got to get the coaching!!! 

13 was the best WINGBACK out of the players used in that position. He turns upfield and runs hard. The other two run wide and lose ground too often. They weren't playoff ready. I see lots of drama queens make big plays in high school college, and NFL games every week.

#6 and #14 are the RB/TBs. For the game #6 had 11 carries and averaged 6 yards per carry. #14 had 4 carries and averaged 6.0 yards per carry with two TDs. These two should have been on the field on offense at the same time. They should have touched the ball 30 times last Friday.

The other two had 10 carries for 9 yards and dropped two passes.

#22 has made big catches all year. He did drop one pass where he turned upfield and dropped the football. He was also running open downfield again and the throw wasn't accurate. I had #35 dropping two other passes including a TD. Forrest's problem isn't talent.