Chester Co @ Springfield Rd 1

Kevin38

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

From seeing more of CC’s games, they do have a WR that is pretty long and can catch it decent. He’s #2 I believe. They do, however, seem to turn it over a lot. Looked like lots of forced fumbles, with ball security issues. Any one that has seen them in person want to comment on this?

The turnover situation may bod well for the Jackets. They have done well in games at forcing TOs

33 minutes ago, EagleFan75 said:

I have been at every Chester County game for years. Yes Dyersburg was up 42-0 at half and we lost 5 fumbles. I will also give my opinion that Springfield is not near as good as Dyersburg. I am not saying we will win but I will be totally shocked if it is a running clock. 

Good to see some Chester County fans on the T! Are you making the trip up to Springfield? Personally, as long as Springfield has one more point than the Eagles after 48 minutes I could care less if the clock is running. 

2 hours ago, EagleFan75 said:

I have been at every Chester County game for years. Yes Dyersburg was up 42-0 at half and we lost 5 fumbles. I will also give my opinion that Springfield is not near as good as Dyersburg. I am not saying we will win but I will be totally shocked if it is a running clock. 

That's what they said about every team Springfield played in the playoffs. Hopefully we get to see that game.  

2 hours ago, EagleFan75 said:

For the record, us Springfield fans are not the ones saying there will be a running clock, we also didnt say we are as good as Dyersburg, would love to be on the field with them the day after Thanksgiving to find out, good luck and safe travels!

i will be surprised if its not a running clock or close to it. From what I have seen we should score at will. However we have a habit of shooting ourselves in the foot at times. As far as Dyersburg..we will worry about that when that times comes. Personally I would love to see it. Playoffs can be funny at times not always the best team on paper wins...just look at us last year