Union City vs Douglas Round 1

Bigsw02

6 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Going with UC. This is the time of year they turn it up a notch. Plus I don't want Swo sending a "hit squad" after me. 

I agree. Union City always becomes dangerous when it gets this time of year. Almost like the New England Patriots. When it comes time to playoff football, they always know how to make it to the end. 

We are getting back to full strength now, like we were at the beginning of the season. We just need to gel with that group of kids again. The good thing about this is that we got some depth out of injuries by playing a lot of young guys. If we can get the offense operating more fluid and get the timing of things much better I believe the fumbles and other little glitches will start going away. So, l feel good about where we are right now. We will know a lot more about the end of the first half come Friday night. Go Tornadoes

21 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

We are getting back to full strength now, like we were at the beginning of the season. We just need to gel with that group of kids again. The good thing about this is that we got some depth out of injuries by playing a lot of young guys. If we can get the offense operating more fluid and get the timing of things much better I believe the fumbles and other little glitches will start going away. So, l feel good about where we are right now. We will know a lot more about the end of the first half come Friday night. Go Tornadoes

Reports from the week indicate they have had a great week of practice and are focused on the second half of the season. Coach does a great job getting them to forget about regular season and getting them focused on the task at hand. Douglas will bring some athletes and big guys but I think our discipline will outlast the athletes. Go UC

Alright Tornadoes IT IS GAME DAY. TIME TO BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS! Douglas is coming to Tornado Alley. IT'S THE PLAYOFFS BABY. WIN OR GO HOME. Like UCSTRONG77 said, forget the regular season and focus on the task at hand. These boys are gonna be big, strong and athletic. But you know what? WHO CARES! NOT THE TORNADOES! WE DON'T CARE WHO WE PLAY.  Tornado Alley is Our House. WHO'S HOUSE? OUR HOUSE! NOBODY INVADES OUR HOUSE AND PUSHES US AROUND. WHO'S HOUSE? OUR HOUSE! IT'S TIME TO COMPETE PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES!