Union City vs Douglas Round 1

Bigsw02

The Tornadoes finished 2nd in Region 7, after a rough season of injuries and setbacks and now we get to host a first round playoff game with Douglas out of R8 in Memphis. I expect those guys to be big, fast and athletic. Which is what you can expect from any team coming out of Memphis. The good news is that we are back to full strength with our offense now having our Senior QB back under center. This gives us another weapon at the point of attack. 

Douglas comes to Tornado Alley wanting to represent R8 and to extend their season for at least another week. I expect a battle in the trenches as both teams are playing for round two. What say you?

I think UC grinds this out just like every win they get. So glad to hear you guys are back healthy Swo! I don’t know anything about Douglass other than they will be taking the field Friday in Union City. Other than that, I’m pretty much clueless but I do know you guys have a phenomenal coach in Bowling & the Tornados will be ready to play no matter the circumstance. Good luck! 

42 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I think UC grinds this out just like every win they get. So glad to hear you guys are back healthy Swo! I don’t know anything about Douglass other than they will be taking the field Friday in Union City. Other than that, I’m pretty much clueless but I do know you guys have a phenomenal coach in Bowling & the Tornados will be ready to play no matter the circumstance. Good luck! 

https://www.hudl.com/video/2/31182/5988745dbed7471ce83e631f

Douglass  vs  Middle  College

10 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

That kid was a game changer. If they still had him I’d say UC would be given a game for a while, but without him I think it’ll be a clock game with a healthy UC team. 

Like BigEdMo said these teams chamge year to year,well the 1 and 2 A ones at least !!!! Theres only 10 kids from last years Fairley team,this is a hand picked team the linemen are cherry picked from the 6a and 5a schools,the running back I believe can from Whitehaven !!! 

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Like BigEdMo said these teams chamge year to year,well the 1 and 2 A ones at least !!!! Theres only 10 kids from last years Fairley team,this is a hand picked team the linemen are cherry picked from the 6a and 5a schools,the running back I believe can from Whitehaven !!! 

Yep