East Hamilton at Greeneville

budkilmer

12 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah DevilMan you and BVD have some questions that need an answer; How good is your defense, Really and sense you guys and Betsy are together now, how do you guys defeat AC; answer.....you don't !!! And surprise... Greeneville....you still have to play AC at home......

I'll jump in for myself.No question I'm for Betsy because I hope to see game three and it would be a lot more easy to drive to Greeneville.I'll say this.If the Mavs beat Betsy and beat Greeneville,I can take it and move on.Same way I took last years game and have tried to act like we have been there before for two reasons.One is it just looks better and two is because we have been there before. 

Edited by BatmanDevil

17 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I'll jump in for myself.No question I'm for Betsy because I hope to see game three and it would be a lot more easy to drive to Greeneville.I'll say this.If the Mavs beat Betsy and beat Greeneville,I can take it and move on.Same way I took last years game and have tried to act like we have been there before for two reasons.One is it just looks better and two is because we have been there before. 

You are of course entitled to be for Betsy and I understand since Betsy is local. But I do feel Greeneville fans will root more for Betsy rather AC because they would rather not play AC at home. But DevilMan and BVD are afraid to admit the Facts.....:)

38 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah DevilMan you and BVD have some questions that need an answer; How good is your defense, Really and sense you guys and Betsy are together now, how do you guys defeat AC; answer.....you don't !!! And surprise... Greeneville....you still have to play AC at home......

The starting D didnt give up any points 

37 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You are full of....... Excuses... You and Betsy....will fall to a New dynasty....AC ! You take up for Betsy when convenient... because you think or know you can beat Betsy but you know or you should know in your heart you will never beat AC this year ! Betsy is to you, the much lessor of evils ! Lol haha

Dynasty?... Really?... back to 3-7 seasons after this year for yall... AC plays Chattanooga teams and trash local teams to go 12-1... when you win a meaningful game then beat your chest or you just look like an idiot.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You are of course entitled to be for Betsy and I understand since Betsy is local. But I do feel Greeneville fans will root more for Betsy rather AC because they would rather not play AC at home. But DevilMan and BVD are afraid to admit the Facts.....:)

Betsy has proven they have enough talent to play the Devils and a rematch could be  dangerous.I just think it would be a huge local game and something all of NET would like to see.Shoot,I'm not scared of AC or Elizabethton.If either team has what it takes,then more power to them.Greeneville is a machine and it will take a hail of a game to beat them and I also know that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BatmanDevil said:

Betsy has proven they have enough talent to play the Devils and a rematch could be  dangerous.I just think it would be a huge local game and something all of NET would like to see.Shoot,I'm not scared of AC or Elizabethton.If either team has what it takes,then more power to them.Greeneville is a machine and it will take a hail of a game to beat them and I also know that.

2 winning seasons and AC thinks they are the new Maryville/Alcoa

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Devilsx4 said:

Dynasty?... Really?... back to 3-7 seasons after this year for yall... AC plays Chattanooga teams and trash local teams to go 12-1... when you win a meaningful game then beat your chest or you just look like an idiot.

Preach to all but I will guarantee you will not beat AC this year and yes this is the beginning of a new Dynasty. Excuses of AC schedule will no longer be. I would have thought Greeneville could have possibly learned from last year but this year they will, sadly to say for the faithful. LOL ;)

15 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Betsy proved last year too, did they not. See what that proved.

9 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Preach to all but I will guarantee you will not beat AC this year and yes this is the beginning of a new Dynasty. Excuses of AC schedule will no longer be. I would have thought Greeneville could have possibly learned from last year but this year they will, sadly to say for the faithful. LOL ;)

Ballard>Martin

Youngblood>Gallaher

Goddard>Carrol

Any Gville OL>Noe

Hite> Anyone else on AC

Ballard>Gillum

Edited by Devilsx4
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1