East Hamilton at Greeneville

budkilmer

On 11/3/2018 at 7:24 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

You are full of....... Excuses... You and Betsy....will fall to a New dynasty....AC ! You take up for Betsy when convenient... because you think or know you can beat Betsy but you know or you should know in your heart you will never beat AC this year ! Betsy is to you, the much lessor of evils ! Lol haha

mavs...what the H...E....double hockey sticks are you blathering on about here? This was your reply to my little rant about the EH coaches .....oh wait....you must have thought when i said EH i meant Elizabethton High....OR, you are just so focussed...AND WORRIED....about having to face the mighty mighty Devils again in round three, that you failed to realize i was talking about East Hamilton....at any rate, You have a little less than 2 weeks now to prepare and practice for your big crow post on here after the Greene Machine makes a short stop in Clinton to peepee on your firecracker show before the game, then throw up a few SCREENS to keep out all the flies coming off your cows, while we RUSH on down I-40, headed towards a round 4 game with someone awaiting their date with elimination. We might even drop a few BOMBS on your hineys too while we're passing through.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BVDevil said:

mavs...what the H...E....double hockey sticks are you blathering on about here? This was your reply to my little rant about the EH coaches .....oh wait....you must have thought when i said EH i meant Elizabethton High....OR, you are just so focussed...AND WORRIED....about having to face the mighty mighty Devils again in round three, that you failed to realize i was talking about East Hamilton....at any rate, You have a little less than 2 weeks now to prepare and practice for your big crow post on here after the Greene Machine makes a short stop in Clinton to peepee on your firecracker show before the game, then throw up a few SCREENS to keep out all the flies coming off your cows, while we RUSH on down I-40, headed towards a round 4 game with someone awaiting their date with elimination. We might even drop a few BOMBS on your hineys too while we're passing through.

This is good stuff BVDevil...  btw I used to love your Tennessee videos!  

8 hours ago, BVDevil said:

I just hope if we beat Beatsy we can give you all a pretty good game. 

Until someone beat's Greeneville you all can be as cocky as you all want. You all have a great team. I just hope we get the opportunity to play Greeneville.

AC students, Faculty and staff get those Banners raedy for BVD and DevilMan. I read this and I am really about to blow my top........this is the most outrageously cocky attitude I have seen BVD put on. But BVD is known to show off. It's one thing to be confident like me but cocky like this is a whole new BVD show.

We play your sister Betsy so the Mavs will be focused on one game at a time. As Betsy did have the same score as Howard and AC so that could make this an even game. But your butt is in Hot water come next weekend

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

AC students, Faculty and staff get those Banners raedy for BVD and DevilMan. I read this and I am really about to blow my top........this is the most outrageously cocky attitude I have seen BVD put on. But BVD is known to show off. It's one thing to be confident like me but cocky like this is a whole new BVD show.

We play your sister Betsy so the Mavs will be focused on one game at a time. As Betsy did have the same score as Howard and AC so that could make this an even game. But your butt is in Hot water come next weekend

:roflol:

On 11/5/2018 at 12:51 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

yah, i guess i have to admit, i have been a totally different poster on here this year....All this winning at Greeneville has helped ease the pain of all the losing going on in Knoxville....just imagine if the VOLS were kicking the same kind of ash the devils are.....i would be almost....ALMOST as unbearable as mavsinflight.....ziiiiiiiiing! btw Mavs....i have a special tribute to you at the beggining of my video that is currently uploading. Im sure my evil cousin devilman will be eager to post it on here for you as soon as it uploads. Have a good week and best of luck to the calves against the clones. Make sure yall dont stub your hooves, i'd hate to have to see Ballard humble Witten one more time.....

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Rubbing salt into a wound when we beat Betsy all we can look forward to is playing a team as Good as Alabama. Greeneville defeated Tennessee early on in these post now they are calling out bama. Lol :) look out bama there is a new King of the hill, The Greeneville Devil's!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Nice video.My thoughts on a mini playoff this year would (possibly) be more like the old BCS with the six different non private  champions.Let 1A and 2A play each other kind of like the smaller college teams for the smaller classes .Right now ,we know Maryville beat the best 5A and 6A teams but lost to the 3A powerhouse.SO,if ( Greeneville or AC )and Alcoa win out,we could just do a BCS championship between those two this year ! If not,just go ahead and put 6A vs 3A taking on the winner of 5A vs 4A .This is where I always remind folks that Tennessee in fact had a playoff with only ONE state football champion in 1938.Elizabethton ! By the way,they put DB out in the second round,I think 39-0

Edited by BatmanDevil