Round 1: Howard at Elizabethton

EHSTrack06

I am just saying Howard has the athletes to beat anyone. If you dis-agree fine but from what I have seen if they can get it together they will play hard.If anyone overlooks them they are going to pay for it dearly.  Yes I believe Elizabethton will win. They just need to understand this team is capable of pulling the upset and will be looking to do just that.  I am nervous. Then again i always am.

13 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

I am just saying Howard has the athletes to beat anyone. If you dis-agree fine but from what I have seen if they can get it together they will play hard.If anyone overlooks them they are going to pay for it dearly.  Yes I believe Elizabethton will win. They just need to understand this team is capable of pulling the upset and will be looking to do just that.  I am nervous. Then again i always am.

Howard is R2 that supposed to be cup cake territory.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

For the most part R2 is cupcakes. But sometimes cupcakes grow up mid season to become cakes.  Like I said I think and believe Elizabethton will be just fine. However, overlooking a tiny pebble can get you tripped. Just saying. 

Never know about how teams will matchup.Looking back,Howard must have gave AC a pretty good game,atleast better then their other region opponents.Pretty close to the same kind of score as Greeneville vs Elizabethton .Wouldn't that be about like knox Central a couple of years back when it was all about KC,Fulton and the Devils...Howard goes to the state semi's ! I'm not to worried right now,but if they were to pull a huge upset and then beat AC.I've got to say,I'd be a whole lot worried about Howard if the Devils take care of their own work in the first two games.Howard has  won four straight games by 150-42,just saying.:cool:

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Howard must be the 2nd toughest out of R2. They sure gave you guys a run for your $ 28-14.  Once the Cyclones are finished with Howard, they'll be making their way down to AC to blow out them fancy fireworks. :)  

Edited by Romansfive8