GATLINBURG PITTMAN AT JOHNSON CO.

harley04

16 hours ago, harley04 said:

what is happing on here:grin: I can't brag or tell teams what there gonna get  fri night, were not Greenback or Alcoa. WE have been too the wood shed and it humble us for sure. But crappy field or what best team that night will give AE another shot. From experience in playoffs they can be another animal they scored on alcoa they are the 2nd best 3A team in East Tn. :mrgreen:

21 hours ago, Horn3 said:

Cloudland  and Claiborne

CLOUDLAND!!!

1 hour ago, horngoat said:

Blount County where men are men and sheep are scared :thumb:

Not just sheep that are scared, you should try to be the Alcoa AD and schedule games...lots of other schools get scared when that call comes. lol

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

4ku3j7.jpg

You know why I thought the shirt would be kinda cool.  lol. But I guess the JC fans thought I was being sarcastic, oh well. Maybe we'll both make it to the 3rd round and get to see a good game. 

25 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Not just sheep that are scared, you should try to be the Alcoa AD and schedule games...lots of other schools get scared when that call comes. lol

You know why I thought the shirt would be kinda cool.  lol. But I guess the JC fans thought I was being sarcastic, oh well. Maybe we'll both make it to the 3rd round and get to see a good game. 

Good one about alcoa AD. Call IMG from Florida they'll play anyone.

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

I heard Greenback called and you never called back (we actually dialed the wrong number,we were calling WB back.But it would have been nice to have it returned):roflolk: