GATLINBURG PITTMAN AT JOHNSON CO.

harley04

well as the 1st time 4th seed of region 2, we gotta prove our worth. We win our fans get chicken wings, you win whole town turn out to watch road runners get fried crispy , That would be a game fans would talk about for years, kids would probably get free hair cuts for year. But our passing game will send our fans to AE.:mrgreen:

14 hours ago, Horn3 said:

Ha ha we lost but we had the ball with  8 min to go and up 8 points and lost.  Turnovers

Yeah, I was surprised. You guys had AE and the turnovers killed you.  

If you guys make it past GP (which I believe could happen) AE will be a more difficult game for you this year, due to inexperience.  Earlier in the year I read that you lost almost all of your starters from last year on both sides of the ball.  You were picked to finish third in the District-if that.  Yet- you still managed to have a very good season.  That’s hard to do...anywhere.

I’m impressed with the progress your head coach is making up there.  

-Back to the topic at hand-

Everyone can talk smack all they want but all 3A roads end at the same place...region 1 just gets there first.