Head Coaching Vacancies

8 minutes ago, Booger said:

that squid is tryin to poke the bear....and he ant gonna b a sucksess doin it.....beside Bass wernt really meanin what he said bout Fant......

.....he would take Fant down there in South Kimbrell in a heart thump

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Now Booger, Coach Fant is obviously a solid coach, but he’s not among the state’s elite coaches. It seems each time  Cleveland hires someone lately it’s a big name like Coach Crawford or Coach Cummings. I would be surprised if Coach Fant got the nod for the Cleveland gig, but I’ve been wrong before. LMBO

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Now Booger, Coach Fant is obviously a solid coach, but he’s not among the state’s elite coaches. It seems each time  Cleveland hires someone lately it’s a big name like Coach Crawford or Coach Cummings. I would be surprised if Coach Fant got the nod for the Cleveland gig, but I’ve been wrong before. LMBO

In your opinion, who you think they’ll go after?

4 hours ago, MarsBlackmon said:

In your opinion, who you think they’ll go after?

Coach Fitzgerald at Meigs County would be a good one. Coach Brown at Red Bank would probably be interested. The young Cleveland DC will want the job as well, but they aren’t giving it to him. He’s not proven enough yet for that type job. I would say they will have 100 applicants. 

On 12/29/2018 at 9:01 AM, TheAmbassador said:

well, u nose what they say bout that Hillary tucked away at the lower end of those lumbar vertebrate of yours

Booger just sayin :bored:

On 12/29/2018 at 7:49 AM, Booger said:

that squid is tryin to poke the bear....and he ant gonna b a sucksess doin it.....beside Bass wernt really meanin what he said bout Fant......

.....he would take Fant down there in South Kimbrell in a heart thump

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Wasn't Fant at Boyd once upon a time? 

If Fant can leave Boyd and wind up at Notre Dame.  And a coach comes in from Knox Halls to Boyd and the Cleveland coach leaves for Knox Halls then why does Bass think that Fant ain't good enough for Cleveland?