Class 1A who are your final four?

hammerhound

15 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Greenback vs Whitwell in the east

Cornersville vs Lake Co in the west 

Only games that could change these 4 imo are the South pitt vs whitwell rematch and the cornersville vs huntingdon game

That is the way I have it as well.

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

I think the Huntingdon vs Cornersville game is the only one that is 50/50. I don’t think SP has a chance this year. 

True. I have to give Huntingdon a slight edge only because they are at home this time around. Both are great teams. Whitwell handled SP to easily the first time around to make me think they have a shot. SP is a young team.

1 minute ago, UrMomLikesMe said:

True. I have to give Huntingdon a slight edge only because they are at home this time around. Both are great teams. Whitwell handled SP to easily the first time around to make me think they have a shot. SP is a young team.

SP is young for sure with 4-5 seniors this season. However, if we play Whitwell again I just hope we don’t turn the ball over multiple times like the last game. When you’re facing a team that’s older and more talented you can’t make those type mistakes. The only thing I will say about the rematch if it happens.. SP will keep it closer than 22 points. Other than that.. all bets are off.