3A PICKEM CONTEST

CHARGERFAN

2 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

But real talk someone from Fairview told that school, and that school turned PC in. But I'll leave it at that tho.

Told that school what?? Public knowledge?

Turned PC in for what? Public knowledge?

"Turning someone in" suggests there was something illegal going on. It was a question that was brought up as to whether it was or was not an unfair advantage. And it wasn't by Fairview. Again, more public knowledge. No one accused anyone of anything. Get your facts straight if you're going to call people out. I know how you like to quit discussing things when facts get brought to the table tho. 

12 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Told that school what?? Public knowledge?

Turned PC in for what? Public knowledge?

"Turning someone in" suggests there was something illegal going on. It was a question that was brought up as to whether it was or was not an unfair advantage. And it wasn't by Fairview. Again, more public knowledge. No one accused anyone of anything. Get your facts straight if you're going to call people out. I know how you like to quit discussing things when facts get brought to the table tho. 

I meant what I said no reason to keep going back and forth. Y'all plan failed so its cool.

3 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I meant what I said no reason to keep going back and forth. Y'all plan failed so its cool.

Actually there is a reason to keep going back and forth because you keep LYING. That's what you're doing. Show some proof. I did for my side of the argument. Anyone that cares to read through this garbage can see that theres no merit to your accusation. 

Whew, I thought this was a pickem' post!! I've enjoyed reading all you guys' posts though. Listen, trash talking is one of the things what makes this sport so great. If you are passionate about your team that's awesome, so lets all chill and just have fun. I love my Chargers and hope they win it all, but I know getting to the semis alone is no easy task and whoever else is there when you get there should be respected. Both PC and Alcoa appear tougher this year, on paper, than last year so you won't hear much trash talking from this west Tennessean about either of those teams. It will take great play and minimal mistakes to take either of you guys down. Saying all that, good luck this Friday to PC, East, and Alcoa. I hope to see one of you in a few weeks!

• Upvote 1

Hey Alcoa, 

I've seen the picture from last year's title game showing the difference in depth between your players and ours. How in the h-e double hockey sticks do you get that many boys to come out for football? Is it like in Texas, where high school football is a right of passage in Blount County? We have sooooo many athletes, giants, and god-gifted specimens walking behind the bleachers on Friday night. Not to mention, several athletes in other sports that could benefit the football team in so many ways. How do you do it? I get so irritated knowing how good we are and how really good we could be if we had your depth. Rankin knows what he is doing! Of course, I guess it was probably the same before Rankin.