Dobyns Bennett Schedule 2018

maroonpride

With the 2018 Mid-Cycle Enrollment numbers coming out recently will any teams in R1-6A move down to 5A or any teams be moved up into R1-6A and into the conference?

With Greeneville, Oak Ridge, Sevierville, and Alcoa being the non-conference opponents the past two years, will any of those contracts be renewed for another cycle? 

The success of next season could go either way based on the non-conference schedule, as the conference will continue to be challenging for the Indians.

Any information to the aforementioned questions is appreciated. As always, Roll Tribe!

1 hour ago, stockton4182 said:

They had a heck of a schedule this year 

The schedule was not that bad. Greeneville and Alcoa, 4A and 3A teams. A 6A school like DB should of at least stayed on the field with them but got absolutely curb stomped by both. Oak Ridge played two good teams all year and lost to both. Bearden and Farragut won't go past the second round. The other 5 teams DB played are terrible but at least they beat 4 of them. The schedule was not the problem.

16 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

It’s my understanding that DB will play Alcoa week 11... We shall see...

I hope it's up here ,I like to watch atleast one great football team every year come to Kingsport.Got to see  the Devils at Jfred and South this year.Anytime my schedule is open and either Alcoa or Maryville is close,I like to go see those games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1