Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

3 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

Gonna love every second of it because wavo will score 40+ and y’all do not think it will happen for some reason.

Why should we? Our defense was worse last year and they were better last year and couldn’t even put up 40. They also couldn’t even put up 40 on Forrest’s defense, while CA’s defense is much better than Forrest’s

2 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Why should we? Our defense was worse last year and they were better last year and couldn’t even put up 40. They also couldn’t even put up 40 on Forrest’s defense, while CA’s defense is much better than Forrest’s

We can talk about the game late Friday night, I got wavo winning and putting up 40+. What’s your prediction?

13 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

We can talk about the game late Friday night, I got wavo winning and putting up 40+. What’s your prediction?

He doesn’t have a prediction. He doesn’t know his #### from a hole in the ground. All he knows is last year CA won. You could say left and he will say right. You could say up he would say down. 

3 minutes ago, Trollin said:

He doesn’t have a prediction. He doesn’t know his #### from a hole in the ground. All he knows is last year CA won. You could say left and he will say right. You could say up he would say down. 

Well I am not a wavo fan or a CA fan, I’m just predicting off of what I have saw of both teams, watched both teams play multiple games on film. Wavo has one of the top offenses in 2A, if not the best. CA has a good ground game, and I think Wavo will be able to stop it for the most part, and if CA tries throwing the ball I don’t see Wavo having a problem with that at all. If wavo will come out hot and all on the same page it could get ugly quick. No offense to CA but Wavo has too much for them. I know “y’all heard this last year” yeah okay I know. I just made this account but I’ve been on coach t reading for a while now I even was paying attention to this thread last year. I actually thought last year was going to be a good game, CA at home and they actually weren’t as bad on offense and defense was playing some pretty good football, and waverly came out slow against Lewis county so I kinda thought if they did that against CA they might could get them. This year I don’t see it. I see this being a 20 point game in favor of the Tigers and they will roll on into the semis. 

16 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

Well I am not a wavo fan or a CA fan, I’m just predicting off of what I have saw of both teams, watched both teams play multiple games on film. Wavo has one of the top offenses in 2A, if not the best. CA has a good ground game, and I think Wavo will be able to stop it for the most part, and if CA tries throwing the ball I don’t see Wavo having a problem with that at all. If wavo will come out hot and all on the same page it could get ugly quick. No offense to CA but Wavo has too much for them. I know “y’all heard this last year” yeah okay I know. I just made this account but I’ve been on coach t reading for a while now I even was paying attention to this thread last year. I actually thought last year was going to be a good game, CA at home and they actually weren’t as bad on offense and defense was playing some pretty good football, and waverly came out slow against Lewis county so I kinda thought if they did that against CA they might could get them. This year I don’t see it. I see this being a 20 point game in favor of the Tigers and they will roll on into the semis. 

Watertown's offense is 50x better than Wavo based on seeing both teams THIS year

27 minutes ago, Trollin said:

It's actually the opposite- the pro CA side has much more logic and I still have yet to understand why a team that scores 32 on FORREST is gonna score 40+ on CA.