TCA @ Peabody 2nd Round

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Boys caught hard. Just out manned. Never been prouder. I am Signing off. Good luck Peabody the rest of the way. 

47 minutes ago, Intense said:

I agree BigEd.  Peabody knew they had a game for 3 quarters.  Boys never gave up!  Just outnumbered and outmanned in the end.  Baugus is the MVP for TP.  He makes that team go!  Very proud of this bunch of boys!  Too bad they didn’t get a chance to play D2.  Probably had a chance to win a gold ball or two the last two years.  Congrats to Peabody.  Better look out for UC.  I think they are on a mission!  

BigEdMo, Intense, Rietz, you guys brought it to Peabody tonight. Much respect 

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

BigEdMo, Intense, Rietz, you guys brought it to Peabody tonight. Much respect 

Thank you.  It has been fun. All the trash talk was just for fun. I respect All of you loving your schools enough to get on here and fight for them. Programs need more people like the T to help them succeed. Intense is my mentor. I followed his son through his whole high school career. Intense showed me what it meant to support a team and a school with no boundaries. I was Able to watch my son start his freshman year with Intense son who was as senior. That was an incredible year making it to the final 4. Tonight my son played his final game as a lion. I had My friend and mentor right by my side tonight.  Intense adopted my son as his and I thank You so much for your love and support for my son. If everyone would step up and support and love on these boys then amazing things can happen.  Tonight the little lions roared. We may be small. We may be out numbered. But there will always be fight in the lions because of the support of parents and people like Intense. Tide, we had you scared for a half and I can Live with that. Don’t give UC a half. They won’t let you recover. Our boys learned another lesson tonight and that is a win in my book. It’s been fun but I must Move on. I will Check in from time to time. Tca moves over to the D2 threads and they suck over there. No real trash talk. My middle  son is done. But I got A sixth grader. I’ll be back. 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Thank you.  It has been fun. All the trash talk was just for fun. I respect All of you loving your schools enough to get on here and fight for them. Programs need more people like the T to help them succeed. Intense is my mentor. I followed his son through his whole high school career. Intense showed me what it meant to support a team and a school with no boundaries. I was Able to watch my son start his freshman year with Intense son who was as senior. That was an incredible year making it to the final 4. Tonight my son played his final game as a lion. I had My friend and mentor right by my side tonight.  Intense adopted my son as his and I thank You so much for your love and support for my son. If everyone would step up and support and love on these boys then amazing things can happen.  Tonight the little lions roared. We may be small. We may be out numbered. But there will always be fight in the lions because of the support of parents and people like Intense. Tide, we had you scared for a half and I can Live with that. Don’t give UC a half. They won’t let you recover. Our boys learned another lesson tonight and that is a win in my book. It’s been fun but I must Move on. I will Check in from time to time. Tca moves over to the D2 threads and they suck over there. No real trash talk. My middle  son is done. But I got A sixth grader. I’ll be back. 

It was fun. Now TCA needs to put Peabody as a non district game. To many good games to let it stop now.

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Good post bigedmo. U captured a lot of what high school football is about. Good luck to u n the future