South Side @ Springfield Rd 2

Kevin38

2 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

Oh ok I would to see them in action. 

If you’re curious about Greeneville, check out YouTube. A guy named BVD Devil has a channel on there and he videos everything. There’s an hour long video about the week leading up to and including the state championship last year. It’s really good. He even talks to PoundTheRock23 on there toward the end. He’s got a ton of other videos too. Greeneville is a machine right now. Next year with a different qb they may not be quite as good. They are something to see in person. 

6 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

If you’re curious about Greeneville, check out YouTube. A guy named BVD Devil has a channel on there and he videos everything. There’s an hour long video about the week leading up to and including the state championship last year. It’s really good. He even talks to PoundTheRock23 on there toward the end. He’s got a ton of other videos too. Greeneville is a machine right now. Next year with a different qb they may not be quite as good. They are something to see in person. 

Ok thanks!

11 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

They are extremely good and their coaching staff is equal to Springfield 

I’ll take our staff. 23 would have 50 TDs if that staff was in Springfield. They’re a great football team but they like to pad their stats a little. I don’t mean any disrespect and haven’t seen them in person but one time, but that’s how it appears.  Our staff does not and will not do that. 

1 minute ago, JacketLover said:

I’ll take our staff. 23 would have 50 TDs if that staff was in Springfield. They’re a great football team but they like to pad their stats a little. I don’t mean any disrespect and haven’t seen them in person but one time, but that’s how it appears.  Our staff does not and will not do that. 

I will go on record with you. I wouldn't trade our staff for any other staff in the state at any classification level 

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2018 at 9:43 PM, Tenn2000ap said:

Springfield on top....next round could very well be rematch Montgomery Central/Springfield ....what’s your opinion on that. Centrals passing game has improved and we’ve seen qb keeper with a carry of 48 yrds and touchdown. not to mention centrals defense. could upset springfield in rematch. 

Central defense isn't that good. Springfield put almost 40 on them didnt they?