Riverside at Lewis County - Round 2

@38320

7 hours ago, @38320 said:

Riverside travels to Hohenwald for round 2. Can they Frost Sharp's footballs and escape with a win? Or are the mighty Lewis Co. Panthers too much for my RiverRats? Their record at home is something like 90% over the past 15 years.  

Congrats on fridays win bud. Hope you fair well this coming Friday.

40 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Congrats on fridays win bud. Hope you fair well this coming Friday.

Congrats to your boys as well. Looks like they moved on without any problems. Our game was the best game I've been to in awhile. We were up 7-0, and the Eagles scored immediately to make it 7-7. Eagleville didn't sustain drives but big-played us all night. (We would have them 4th and 12 and they would make it.) We had our first extra point miss all year and were trailing 13-14 at the half. We were down 13-21 in the 3rd, scored and went for 2 to tie it. We were up 28-21 in the 4th and the Eagles scored with a little over 2 minutes remaining to go into overtime. Eagleville got the overtime coin toss, scored, and led 35-28. We scored and had to go for 2 for the big win. A huge night for my RiverRats. Eagleville is a quality product with hard playing kids. We beat a fine football team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @38320 said:

Congrats to your boys as well. Looks like they moved on without any problems. Our game was the best game I've been to in awhile. We were up 7-0, and the Eagles scored immediately to make it 7-7. Eagleville didn't sustain drives but big-played us all night. (We would have them 4th and 12 and they would make it.) We had our first extra point miss all year and were trailing 13-14 at the half. We were down 13-21 in the 3rd, scored and went for 2 to tie it. We were up 28-21 in the 4th and the Eagles scored with a little over 2 minutes remaining to go into overtime. Eagleville got the overtime coin toss, scored, and led 35-28. We scored and had to go for 2 for the big win. A huge night for my RiverRats. Eagleville is a quality product with hard playing kids. We beat a fine football team.

It would seem you did. I love games like that. Only been to one all year and it wasn't my team lol. But they are alot of fun. Gluck next week sir.

15 hours ago, @38320 said:

Riverside travels to Hohenwald for round 2. Can they Frost Sharp's footballs and escape with a win? Or are the mighty Lewis Co. Panthers too much for my RiverRats? Their record at home is something like 90% over the past 15 years.  

That percentage is a misnomer because they only play against bottom feeders.

On a second note, Riverside should go ahead and prepare for next week. Because LC doesn’t play anyone in the regular season, they always get put out during the second round.

43 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

That percentage is a misnomer because they only play against bottom feeders.

On a second note, Riverside should go ahead and prepare for next week. Because LC doesn’t play anyone in the regular season, they always get put out during the second round.

Such wisdom from a professional master baiter!