Riverside at Lewis County - Round 2

@38320

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

You think the score will be that high?

I could be wrong. I've certainly been wrong before. The more correct statement of my thoughts might be LC wins by roughly 14. They have a very good offense and have put a lot of points on the board this year. Panther D better be ready.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Alltime96 said:

Lmao. You are such a joke and everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie.  You should really do some research b4 you run your mouth because the things you say are made up and false,  in 1992 Lewis co beat Giles co, Page , Parsons Riverside and Loretto , and for your information from 1992 to like 2000  Lewis co beat Loretto every year.  1994 Lewis co won the region 6AA and beat Harpeth in the first rd and beat Trenton Peabody in the 2nd rd b4 losing to David Liscomb in the qrts 34- 17 in which David Liscomb won the state championship 2 weeks later over Harriman 49-0.  1995 Lewis went 10 -0 beating Davidson Acdamey in the first rd and beating Hunntington in the 2nd rd b4 losing to Goodpasture in the qrts 17-14 2 weeks later Goodpasture won state championship 36-7 over Meigs Co  , so again know ur facts b4 u spew that garbage that comes out of your mouth.  

So, you are bragging about making it past the second round twice, then add in another post second round that another posted to make three times in last 25 years?

Have those round balls bouncing come next week!

16 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

So, you are bragging about making it past the second round twice, then add in another post second round that another posted to make three times in last 25 years?

Pizza girl, you are embarrassing yourself.  If you don't like Lewis County Football, then OK.  Just stop being such an idiot.  Your opinions are self inflicted.  I know you are sitting around (either still in school or unemployed) and have nothing better to do.  Seems like fun to you.  But believe me when I say karma is going to catch up.  Stay with the Patriots and maybe, someday, you can say you made it to the playoffs half as many times as LC.  ps.  you or your team didn't exist when Lewis County was winning football games.  

27 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

No, bragging is stating that in 30 years under Coach Sharp, LC has made 28 playoff appearances, 6 quarterfinal appearances, 1 semi final appearance, 10 seasons with at least 10 wins and 6 undefeated seasons...

Edited by chucky

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You know u should really get to know your facts b4 u talk, you  just make yourself look stupid every time you post.    3 yrs in a row. 2001, 2002 and 2003 all qtr final appearances.  I get it now you must be like 8 yrs old.    So that would make 1994 and 1995 qtr appearances  and in 2013 Lewis co went to the semifinals so by me not looking anything up  I can remember those 6.  That's 6 more times than your team.  It's time for you to go back to class lil boy

Edited by Alltime96