Beech travels to Page

Bump11

On 11/7/2018 at 6:30 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Very weak comeback, but thats to be expected due to your age, anywho Ill take Page in this one, no boat race tho, considering Beech wont run across, Oakland, Whitehaven, Maryville, etc oh wait.... 5a, my mistake.

Lol “beech won’t run across Oakland, Maryville, whitehaven” 

To be fair neither will MJ ;-) 

but that’s to be expected when you peak in the 1st round. :)

guess that’s what happens when you play a trash schedule. All those wins mean nothing if you get spanked in the playoffs. Don’t worry, I’m sure Beech will take their 2 state titles and their winning record against MJ over going 10-0 against middle school teams and getting sized up with white chalk every year in the playoffs 

1 hour ago, Bump11 said:

Lol “beech won’t run across Oakland, Maryville, whitehaven” 

To be fair neither will MJ ;-) 

but that’s to be expected when you peak in the 1st round. :)

guess that’s what happens when you play a trash schedule. All those wins mean nothing if you get spanked in the playoffs. Don’t worry, I’m sure Beech will take their 2 state titles and their winning record against MJ over going 10-0 against middle school teams and getting sized up with white chalk every year in the playoffs 

Im glad my post has you up at 1am disgruntled thinking you will "win" some sort of argument with your comeback, it was honestly weaker than MJ's schedule...and boy thats hard to do!!!!!! goodnight chump, take some melatonin.

9 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Im glad my post has you up at 1am disgruntled thinking you will "win" some sort of argument with your comeback, it was honestly weaker than MJ's schedule...and boy thats hard to do!!!!!! goodnight chump, take some melatonin.

Disgruntled? Please lol. I’m just stating facts. Does the truth hurt a little? Who said anything about winning an argument? You’re sounding pretty salty. I honestly could care less how “weak” you think my argument is. Go win something and then we’ll talk.  It wasn’t a comeback. More facts. You can’t put down beech for not having to play those big schools, when MJ doesn’t either LOL. Thank you, I needed a good laugh! :) 

And I see you’re breaking out the name calling. Seems to be your go to when you don’t have an argument. Don’t you have another “10-0 regular season” banner to be making? Get used to it, it’s the only banner you will get “chump”. 

12 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

Disgruntled? Please lol. I’m just stating facts. Does the truth hurt a little? Who said anything about winning an argument? You’re sounding pretty salty. I honestly could care less how “weak” you think my argument is. Go win something and then we’ll talk.  It wasn’t a comeback. More facts. You can’t put down beech for not having to play those big schools, when MJ doesn’t either LOL. Thank you, I needed a good laugh! :) 

And I see you’re breaking out the name calling. Seems to be your go to when you don’t have an argument. Don’t you have another “10-0 regular season” banner to be making? Get used to it, it’s the only banner you will get “chump”. 

Another weak yet furious attempt to get me roaring, MJ is 11-0 with a decent shot at Blackman, but your just another broken record MJ hater, weak schedule this, first round exit that. Pretty sure the Mj fan base has heard this plenty of times before, but once again shows the chump you are getting your blood boiling at 2am now....... lol no more responses from me, ill let Mr. last word get his moral victory. Probably the last form of victory you have taken since you last played ball when dinosaurs existed

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Another weak yet furious attempt to get me roaring, MJ is 11-0 with a decent shot at Blackman, but your just another broken record MJ hater, weak schedule this, first round exit that. Pretty sure the Mj fan base has heard this plenty of times before, but once again shows the chump you are getting your blood boiling at 2am now....... lol no more responses from me, ill let Mr. last word get his moral victory. Probably the last form of victory you have taken since you last played ball when dinosaurs existed

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

youre probably older than me but it’s cool. Funny thing is I’m one of the few people giving MJ a chance in this game, but I guess you will pick a fight with anyone :)

Go Bears ;) 

6 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

It has been a long while since we have been in this position. I hope everything clicks for us as it has all season! This is 5 A, big boy football! Hopeing for a good game!

It is interesting that you mention "Big Boy 5A Football" in fact Beech is one of the bigger 5A teams in the state and Page is one the smallest 5 A schools in the state with just over 1100 kids.  Kind of on opposite ends of the spectrum as far as 5 A is concerned.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

It is interesting that you mention "Big Boy 5A Football" in fact Beech is one of the bigger 5A teams in the state and Page is one the smallest 5 A schools in the state with just over 1100 kids.  Kind of on opposite ends of the spectrum as far as 5 A is concerned.

We probably won’t stay on this end of the spectrum for long. Population growth here in Williamson is still increasing rapidly. I just hope we have some athletic kids to move in as well. It’s tough when you have six high schools in your county.

Edited by Pizzpatriot2