Quarterfinals Coalfield @ Greenback

orngnblk

31 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

that might be good news for us if we get there and our line will block.

SP had a long TD pass on a straight go route for about 40 yards and another broken play they caught for another TD for about 30. The 30 yd TD pass, Whitwell had 3 rushing and 8 dropping. If they don’t do any better than that on the pass defense, GB could light them up. (Given that we aren’t embarrassed this Friday)

If this pass defense is a real thing, y'all should have no problem with #23 beating double coverage and the speedsters burning one-on-one matchups.....####-uming of course you win Friday night to set up the matchup. Whitwell sounds like they've already combined rewards points and reserved all the rooms in Putnam county. If they're nice, maybe they'll free them up a day or two before y'all need them. :)   

Just now, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

If this pass defense is a real thing, y'all should have no problem with #23 beating double coverage and the speedsters burning one-on-one matchups.....####-uming of course you win Friday night to set up the matchup. Whitwell sounds like they've already combined rewards points and reserved all the rooms in Putnam county. If they're nice, maybe they'll free them up a day or two before y'all need them. :)   

23 is out for year broke collar bone

15 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

23 is out for year broke collar bone

Oh man.....I had no idea. Seriously hate that for him and the team. There's not another team in your classification that could possibly lose a player like him and have a shot, but you guys can! You know he's my go-to guy.

I'll for sure be praying he heals up, and GB and Lady spoil him rotten until he can get back at it. I hope he can get back for baseball. Then again, we don't even have a coach yet, so we may not be playing y'all like we used to.