Quarterfinals Coalfield @ Greenback

orngnblk

18 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Oh man.....I had no idea. Seriously hate that for him and the team. There's not another team in your classification that could possibly lose a player like him and have a shot, but you guys can! You know he's my go-to guy.

I'll for sure be praying he heals up, and GB and Lady spoil him rotten until he can get back at it. I hope he can get back for baseball. Then again, we don't even have a coach yet, so we may not be playing y'all like we used to.

He won’t be getting spoiled by them 2 haha maybe grandparents tho. And GB will definitely still have a shot at the Gold. Got a piece back that can be used at receiver also. Still have speed all over the field. Defense will need to step up. Good thing is we don’t have to play any pass heavy teams. D-line will step it up. Always does when it’s crunch time. 

Edited by cherokee23
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

He won’t be getting spoiled by them 2 haha maybe grandparents tho. And GB will definitely still have a shot at the Gold. Got a piece back that can be used at receiver also. Still have speed all over the field. Defense will need to step up. Good thing is we don’t have to play any pass heavy teams. D-line will step it up. Always does when it’s crunch time. 

Why do I get the feeling you speak from first-hand experience? Don't steal Grandma's cookies from him. I thought Packer and Price were going to fight over them! :) 

3 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Oh man.....I had no idea. Seriously hate that for him and the team. There's not another team in your classification that could possibly lose a player like him and have a shot, but you guys can! You know he's my go-to guy.

I'll for sure be praying he heals up, and GB and Lady spoil him rotten until he can get back at it. I hope he can get back for baseball. Then again, we don't even have a coach yet, so we may not be playing y'all like we used to.

Thanks for praying for him. 

He doesn’t play baseball anymore but wants to get back so he can play basketball. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Waker said:

It’s a dumpster fire. Pretty embarrassing. Mostly fourth grade put downs and your mama jokes. 

Yep and before you it was 13 hours before a post on this one.Man us and Coalfield used to go at it on here.Sloth,bootlegger,Rt,Theman,Kickingwing and some other but they are MIA!

There has to be too much pride in that Coalfield program to play like last time,so im expecting a few twists in this one.I hope we all come out healthy tho,all of us!

3 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

It’s been one of the better threads in CoachT history.

Greenback: 44

Coafield: 14

Years ago them SP threads were crazy long and 40,000 views or more.You werent allowed to post if you werent playing or if they didnt have any respect for you.They would attack like bees!Had tons of posters going all day and night.

18 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yep and before you it was 13 hours before a post on this one.Man us and Coalfield used to go at it on here.Sloth,bootlegger,Rt,Theman,Kickingwing and some other but they are MIA!

There has to be too much pride in that Coalfield program to play like last time,so im expecting a few twists in this one.I hope we all come out healthy tho,all of us!

Hey, I'm not mia. Our linebacker that got hurt at Cloudland won't be back this week im afraid but no excuses that's football,  we are just going to have to give it our all and see what happens.

21 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Hey, I'm not mia. Our linebacker that got hurt at Cloudland won't be back this week im afraid but no excuses that's football,  we are just going to have to give it our all and see what happens.

Yes you are right my apologies,you have posted all year.I hate he wont be back.He is a good ball player.