Quarterfinals Coalfield @ Greenback

orngnblk

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO, whatever.. Coalfield is a bad football team. It is what it is. Marion County even beat them. Oz was the best team besides Greenback in either region. 

There was such a gap between us and Coalfield that i kinda felt bad after the teams they have fielded lately.Im gonna make gfd real mad when i say this but this GB team cant play bad enough to lose to them,and that is my honest opinion!Im sure someone will say maybe but we beat OS and they hung with you all so we can too.I am still going with what i was told earlier in the year that OS got EXACTLY what they wanted EXACTY when they wanted it last night,and kudos to them because the huge time layoff and then the weather played right into their favor.OS has some football players on that team.Our boys better get it together tho because the end is coming quick if they dont!

The rest of our games will be won or lost on the line of scrimmage PERIOD!And got whipped alot last night.

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, crow said:

Shoot each team had that in the first half last night at SG or at least it seemed that way. Typical upper east tennessee officiating. They would not keep their flags in a pocket last night. I know the crew was likelyfrom somewhere else but that area always gets the bottom of the barrel seems like. It was equally bad for both sides so not complaining  they were remarkably consistent lol. Seriously if I played up there all the time ole Bernie Childre$$ would know me by first name. It's awful every time you play in that area. 

It was the same way at the c-vill/WC game 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

There was such a gap between us and Coalfield that i kinda felt bad after the teams they have fielded lately.Im gonna make gfd real mad when i say this but this GB team cant play bad enough to lose to them,and that is my honest opinion!Im sure someone will say maybe but we beat OS and they hung with you all so we can too.I am still going with what i was told earlier in the year that OS got EXACTLY what they wanted EXACTY when they wanted it last night,and kudos to them because the huge time layoff and then the weather played right into their favor.OS has some football players on that team.Our boys better get it together tho because the end is coming quick if they dont!

The rest of our games will be won or lost on the line of scrimmage PERIOD!And got whipped alot last night.

If there was no way we could lose they wouldn't even show up!!!! Trust if we play like we did against OS if our line don't get their head out of their a#@ WE WILL GET BEAT. What really makes me mad is when our line wants to nobody can beat them on offense or defense period. But they want to take plays off or not touch anyone on offense or try to tell someone else how to block when they hadnt blocked anyone all night. And you KNow i'm right O&B  

1 minute ago, gfd709 said:

Yes we had alot of flags last night but if we would quit makeing stupid mistakes and quit holding on every single play we wouldnt be getting them. Now I'm not saying we deserved all of them but most we did. 

Flags. The refs the last few weeks have been horrible at our games. I'm fine with obvious stuff like PI, offsides, false starts, illegal formations, etc...but some of the calls we've got the last few weeks or lack there of are atrocious. Last weeks officials when they went off the field cussed Coach Grider out and then last nights said to quit complaining lol

5 minutes ago, powerp said:

Flags. The refs the last few weeks have been horrible at our games. I'm fine with obvious stuff like PI, offsides, false starts, illegal formations, etc...but some of the calls we've got the last few weeks or lack there of are atrocious. Last weeks officials when they went off the field cussed Coach Grider out and then last nights said to quit complaining lol

Oh im not  saying the refs didnt suck , cause they did, but we deserved alot of the flags we got. I think TSSAA refs as a whole have gotten so bad its not even funny anymore. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

If there was no way we could lose they wouldn't even show up!!!! Trust if we play like we did against OS if our line don't get their head out of their a#@ WE WILL GET BEAT. What really makes me mad is when our line wants to nobody can beat them on offense or defense period. But they want to take plays off or not touch anyone on offense or try to tell someone else how to block when they hadnt blocked anyone all night. And you KNow i'm right O&B  

7 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

Oh im not  saying the refs didnt suck , cause they did, but we deserved alot of the flags we got. I think TSSAA refs as a whole have gotten so bad its not even funny anymore. 

If they didn't blow the call on our fumble,  you'd be playing us this week.  I feel like Coffey could've give y'all some problems.  He was the most physical back we've had in years

6 minutes ago, THE KING said:

If they didn't blow the call on our fumble,  you'd be playing us this week.  I feel like Coffey could've give y'all some problems.  He was the most physical back we've had in years

Well we wanted that challenge...but you let us down!Your no daisy,no daisy at all!lol

9 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Just now, orngnblk said:

Well we wanted that challenge...but you let us down!Your no daisy,no daisy at all!lol

Hes more like a dandelion  than a daisy, you know blowing in the wind!!!!!!!!!:roflolk: