Quarterfinals Coalfield @ Greenback

orngnblk

I said this when we found out we had over a two week lay off.Teams have to play this time of year,you cannot take a 20 day layoff and come out sharp.We looked like we where playing the first game of the year.Penalties my gosh guys we have to get it together!!!Pick up a first and lose 15,pick that one up and lose 10.Time to let the past go and get ready for this game.Coalfield does not match up with us up front OS does big and physical.I look for Coalfield to pull out all the stops against us and the first half will be competitive.If we are fortunate enough to get the field to dry out i call 35 to 7.I am confident our boys will be more focused next week,i know the coaches will.Survive and advance.

48 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I said this when we found out we had over a two week lay off.Teams have to play this time of year,you cannot take a 20 day layoff and come out sharp.We looked like we where playing the first game of the year.Penalties my gosh guys we have to get it together!!!Pick up a first and lose 15,pick that one up and lose 10.Time to let the past go and get ready for this game.Coalfield does not match up with us up front OS does big and physical.I look for Coalfield to pull out all the stops against us and the first half will be competitive.If we are fortunate enough to get the field to dry out i call 35 to 7.I am confident our boys will be more focused next week,i know the coaches will.Survive and advance.

Agreed, I wanted to rattle a few cages with my earlier post just because I know the history of GB and CF in the quarters. Just better make sure your boys work their zen gardens overtime this week. CF will hold nothing back, retaliate and that's it. If they cant beat you, and no way they should get close, you know a few in that program would love nothing more than to get a GB player or coach or 2 tossed out. 

35 minutes ago, crow said:

Agreed, I wanted to rattle a few cages with my earlier post just because I know the history of GB and CF in the quarters. Just better make sure your boys work their zen gardens overtime this week. CF will hold nothing back, retaliate and that's it. If they cant beat you, and no way they should get close, you know a few in that program would love nothing more than to get a GB player or coach or 2 tossed out. 

13 penalties for GB at home last night,cant win big games playing that sloppy!

7 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Yeah, he was our leading tackler on the team, a big loss for us. I just hope it isn't serious.

Me to. The young man didn’t move when he was down. This day and age they don’t take any chances so praying it was just a stinger or he got his bell rang.

Edited by Appvol

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

13 penalties for GB at home last night,cant win big games playing that sloppy!

Shoot each team had that in the first half last night at SG or at least it seemed that way. Typical upper east tennessee officiating. They would not keep their flags in a pocket last night. I know the crew was likelyfrom somewhere else but that area always gets the bottom of the barrel seems like. It was equally bad for both sides so not complaining  they were remarkably consistent lol. Seriously if I played up there all the time ole Bernie Childre$$ would know me by first name. It's awful every time you play in that area. 

12 minutes ago, crow said:

Shoot each team had that in the first half last night at SG or at least it seemed that way. Typical upper east tennessee officiating. They would not keep their flags in a pocket last night. I know the crew was likelyfrom somewhere else but that area always gets the bottom of the barrel seems like. It was equally bad for both sides so not complaining  they were remarkably consistent lol. Seriously if I played up there all the time ole Bernie Childre$$ would know me by first name. It's awful every time you play in that area. 

We had Chattanooga officials is what I understood and they sure acted like it. We have never done well with Chattanooga officiating.