South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

Dearest Mother-

I write to inform you we were able to tame the Blue Tiger of Gordonsville only to turn around and now come face to face with the 4 headed Red Tiger led by Captain BoldOne.  Captain Victory is making his march up towards the Whitwells to face off at the Crossroads yet once again. All the rumors are true as we found out in an earlier campaign.  The Red Tiger is the most massive and ferocious beast we have encountered all year.   Take heed inhabitants of Earth.  The Apocalypse draweth nigh.  Armageddon II is on the horizon.  Kiss your loved ones while you still can. For once the battle ensues you may never get another opportunity. The ground shall shake and mountains will be thrown down. Take heed Earthlings for no other battle before shall compare. Sweet Mother of mine, have no fear for Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates were born and bred for this moment in history. Take cover.  Warn the townspeople. Get them all to their safe place. Loose the animals so they can fend for themselves. The battle for supremacy shall soon commence. Captain Victory will lead this charge and will set the Earth back on its proper axis. Right now all the leaves are brown and the sky is gray. But when the dust settles and the Sun rises on the morrow we shall have a new dawning. A new day for all to celebrate. And I shall be standing beside the one and only Captain Victory.

Sargent Southtowner-

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

I write to inform you we were able to tame the Blue Tiger of Gordonsville only to turn around and now come face to face with the 4 headed Red Tiger led by Captain BoldOne.  Captain Victory is making his march up towards the Whitwells to face off at the Crossroads yet once again. All the rumors are true as we found out in an earlier campaign.  The Red Tiger is the most massive and ferocious beast we have encountered all year.   Take heed inhabitants of Earth.  The Apocalypse draweth nigh.  Armageddon II is on the horizon.  Kiss your loved ones while you still can. For once the battle ensues you may never get another opportunity. The ground shall shake and mountains will be thrown down. Take heed Earthlings for no other battle before shall compare. Sweet Mother of mine, have no fear for Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates were born and bred for this moment in history. Take cover.  Warn the townspeople. Get them all to their safe place. Loose the animals so they can fend for themselves. The battle for supremacy shall soon commence. Captain Victory will lead this charge and will set the Earth back on its proper axis. Right now all the leaves are brown and the sky is gray. But when the dust settles and the Sun rises on the morrow we shall have a new dawning. A new day for all to celebrate. And I shall be standing beside the one and only Captain Victory.

Sargent Southtowner-

Emmy winner