South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

8 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Cousin Girdie says they watched it and say it was a HEEP of mess! Old Pirate is saving judgement in hopes of seeing the film! Where the heck are them fellers that always have this stuff. A feller told OP, something called Huddle?

Old Pirate, I don't have huddle. If I had access to anything like that and had proof one way or the other I'd post a pic of it. 

I still think Greenbacks defensive line will give Whitwell problems. Their ends the past couple of years have been really good. Whitwell matches up with GB much better than we would since they are older, however I just think GB has the studs to lock up the passing game so I'm struggling to see where Whitwell will have any advantage at. I know people would point to running back but, after seeing the Alcoa cat...toss up

On 11/20/2018 at 10:45 AM, powerp said:

I still think Greenbacks defensive line will give Whitwell problems. Their ends the past couple of years have been really good. Whitwell matches up with GB much better than we would since they are older, however I just think GB has the studs to lock up the passing game so I'm struggling to see where Whitwell will have any advantage at. I know people would point to running back but, after seeing the Alcoa cat...toss up

The scoreboard apparently.8-)

• Like 1