South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

They were straight outta KnoxVegas.

That one line judge should have to go call a game in Gordonsville some night after a 2 week heavy rain. He then might appreciate the boundary he did have. :ph34r:

Booger was takin a wild guess.....them admin junkies that sit behind desk all week til they put on their power brokerin outfits on friday afternoon will use measurin tapes on sidelines....supression ministers durin the week....big boys on friday.....Booger got a caution flag few years back for blowin in the head ego of that bunches ear

....Ned and his first readers that bunch

Booger just sayin 200.gif

On 11/12/2018 at 8:10 PM, WARBOSS said:

I've only been to a few games this year due to personal and family illness but I've been keeping up with everything that's going on the best I can. I feel Whitwell has the group to beat South Pittsburgh again but I do believe it will be much tougher game than round one. I've been around valley football since South Pittsburgh won the state in '69. You NEVER overlook SPHS!!! If Whitwell does football is a funny game...when ole mo gets on a certain sideline a lot of things can happen!! But?? If Whitwell gets the mo they are very explosive!!! Turnovers and time of possession will be very important!!! My advice to South Pittsburgh is grind it and control the clock...that will be there best defense keeping the ball out of Whitwells hands. I think the Raulston boy..#9 must be a man possessed running between the tackles and eating the clock while hopefully get points on long drives. Whitwell is very tough defensively! My advice to Whitwell is don't get overconfident and focus! Your the best team but you must play error free ball and hope the weather allows you to throw on occasion. Be aggressive on defense and hit hard..you may wear South Pittsburgh down...but NEVER overlook a team with tradition like SPHS. I hope it's a good clean game with no injuries and I hope the winner takes the state championship!!!

Well I got pretty close I think. Raulston and the Pirates controlled the game for 43 minutes of the game doing what I suggested...only thing is they play 48 minutes. "Ole mo" hung out on the South Pittsburgh side most of the game until he decided to go to the Whitwell side to say "hi" to a few friends at the five minute mark and man the "mo" swung!! Or did South Pittsburgh wear down?? All I can say is South Pittsburgh..kudos for fighting so hard..11-2 for a rebuilding year..pretty dang good!!! Whitwell you caught a break...just made it happen but you almost got bit on the butt! I told you that you NEVER overlook SPHS! Now are you just glad your this far or you going to win it??? I think that is completely up to you!! You have the team...Just do it!!!! To both teams...what a great game!!! Thank you!

Edited by WARBOSS

Just now, Wavo2004 said:

That would be awesome tbh we got are hands full with Peabody.  Not taking anything away from the 2 teams left out east in 2A but the winner outta Peabody and Waverly will bring the gold ball back west. If y'all make it I will be there cheering y'all on

Thanks brother, bo has done a lot for my family can’t thank him enough 

9 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

That would be awesome tbh we got are hands full with Peabody.  Not taking anything away from the 2 teams left out east in 2A but the winner outta Peabody and Waverly will bring the gold ball back west. If y'all make it I will be there cheering y'all on

:popcorneater: