South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

17 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Not trying to stir the pot . The 2 teams out east  r good . But Waverly and Peabody have to many people u have to stop on the offense  side of the ball. 

I can somewhat agree to this but I will also add, see we know how to play defense on this side of the state and the fact is most times defense wins championships 

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

I can somewhat agree to this but I will also add, see we know how to play defense on this side of the state and the fact is most times defense wins championships 

And I some what agree with that as well.  But at the same time I don't think the teams out east in 2a have played teams like Waverly or Peabody.  Both teams have play makers on offense  in all skill postions. 

Tyner and Watertown and if we get there we would have played Meigs too, everyone said Tyner had too many athletes for us to contain and we held them to 86 yards, Watertown, everyone said how their line would show their dominance, we held them to 89 yards, just saying you guys haven’t faced a defense like ours, best be rooting for Meigs brother 

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Tyner and Watertown and if we get there we would have played Meigs too, everyone said Tyner had too many athletes for us to contain and we held them to 86 yards, Watertown, everyone said how their line would show their dominance, we held them to 89 yards, just saying you guys haven’t faced a defense like ours, best be rooting for Meigs brother 

I guess only time will tell . But I'll still to gold coming bck west

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Watertown, Trousdale, Meigs, Tyner, Peabody, Waverly, and Riverside are all really good teams. The West wants the best. I would say Trousdale despite their record they were my favorite going into the playoffs because of who they played during the season. Tough schedules usually pays off. Are you trying to say if Meigs beats yall then the West has a shot at winning a gold ball?

16 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Watertown, Trousdale, Meigs, Tyner, Peabody, Waverly, and Riverside are all really good teams. The West wants the best. I would say Trousdale despite their record they were my favorite going into the playoffs because of who they played during the season. Tough schedules usually pays off. Are you trying to say if Meigs beats yall then the West has a shot at winning a gold ball?

You have a shot either way I’m just saying it won’t be easy, and your last question is sponsored by TCradio:thumb: if that answers your question lol 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Seven what kind of mess is this? You jackets have hijacked my website.  I garuntee you I aint joking either.  You need to help snoballs and ms baxie figure out the side body block formula this week. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy you need help getting this mess under control!