South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

SP outplayed them for most of the game. They had a young team that just couldn’t put the game out of reach when they had chances in the first half. Defense for SP was outstanding tonight accept for giving up those jump balls. They just never could get one of them. Next week should be a pretty good game. Good luck. I believe 1A was much closer between 5 teams this season than I originally thought. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Lying lips I garuntee you are full of mess.  I garuntee you all you jailhouse fellars is a probably still celebrating with them Whitwell people. You think im joking but im not. 

RD, ole Lying Lips is constantly yapping about bad coaching from that Jasper coach. Recon that’s why it’s a revolving door round the jailhouse. Players win & lose games by making plays & by not making plays. The kids played hard, The Captain & staff had them ready. The Pirates physically whipped the Tigers all night. But failed to put points on the board in the 1st half. Figure LL left after he thought the Pirates were going to win. Pirate fans know them kinfolkes ain’t never pulling for the Pirates. Lying Lips has fer years opted to criticize Vic’s coaching. Great game for the fans, hate the Pirates lost but the future is bright. OP wants to give out a Big Thanks to 9,8,62,57 & 53 for their leadership. Old Pirate says, the Pirate’s season is over and a huge congrats to the whole team. Time will pass & it will be time to start preparing for 2019. Old Pirate is checking out of coacht until feuding time again. “Happy Holidays”

• Upvote 1

Just now, sportman said:

What a great game. Congrats to Whitwell on the win. We had  great game plan but Whitwell picked on the very weak DB side and that's basically what won them the game. Need to clean up the center false starts to have a chance against GB.  

Thanks sportman hope to see some of y’all next week 

Just now, WingoVFL said:

Lol I thought y’all had them in that big pay roll then they told me after I said something 

The TD called back after it was called a TD confused me!! Illegal formation is what I was told was called! That’s a dead ball foul so why didn’t the whistle blow to stop play instead of after signaling a TD then throw a flag?

Regardless, both teams fought hard! SP lost Whitwell won! Another great Valley Football game for the record books!